Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. GermanM Committed Player

Hey guys, can you add the option to use a material or aura in RSK?
    • Like x 1
  2. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I want to see materials be unlockable XD.
    • Like x 5
  3. tiberiusblood New Player

black oil or fluid
  4. A2J New Player

Please and Thank you
    • Like x 3
  5. thedemonocus Loyal Player

this and also previewable , i hate have to go to youtube to see what a material looks like
    • Like x 4
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

One thing I would love is color changeable variations of already existing materials. Like I love that effect of the source lightning chroma and the source chroma but would like white and gold instead of white and blue or black and red. Or black and purple. Or others like that (I am not very creative when it comes to color changes so won't torture anyone with my "taste")
    • Like x 2
  7. sebfm Well-Known Player

Battle Reactive Swarming Bat Aura would be a nice addition
    • Like x 1
  8. DiscoSoupGL New Player

Honestly, I'm not sure exactly where to put this, but this feels the closest and most relevant. First off, thank you, thank you, thank you for making a powerset specific version of the RSK. I love it.

I want to suggest that you please make custom versions of the powersets. Here's what I'm thinking:
    -You know how Perpetua uses some sorcery powers, but the runes are gold instead of red and blue? Something like that.
    -Each powerset might get one or two alternate looks, which would not in any way affect gameplay. You could make more as time goes on.
    -You can charge for these new variations individually, or maybe put them in a capsule.
    -Some ideas include new forms for the nature transformations (taking them from existing NPC models would reduce the work/cost), new colors for solid light, source-empowered sorcery (looks like Perpetua's power), new summons for water (change the dolphin to a shark or manta ray, change the clamshells to something else), toxic waste (turn the red rage blood to green goo), new animations for the gadgets, and so on.
  9. ghosts Well-Known Player

Exobyte attuned robot sidekick is cool, but why not the other pets? For example, l want to put the void mat in my fury so it can match my costumes
  10. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Please please please make sure to monetize all of these suggestions!!! NOT!!!!
  11. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Scarecrow Fear Gas hallucination aura and fear gas hallucination material (like how the NPCs look in the base game). Comic Shader but the black lines are glowing colors instead <—- the solution to the Lantern material problem.
  12. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

This has already been requested, but could we please get animal print materials?, more specifically one with cheetah spots, that'd be awesome
  13. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Blackout/Dawnbreaker material. The faded/pale/sickly green mixed with black that Dawnbreaker’s constructs tend to have.
    • Like x 1
  14. Cpt ClapBack New Player

I know it’s unrealistic to ask for mats to be allowed to be mixed on the same armor piece, so maybe more shaders/chromas similar to comic shader where all three color ways are tintable.
    • Like x 1
  15. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

let me remind you again
    [IMG][IMG]
  16. Scarlett Jaxx aka Zodiac New Player

I would love to see Lady Blackhawk's Time-Torn Area 51 costume available for players. I am so sick of Wonder Woman/Amazonian costumes. There's so many of them already in the game we don't need anymore. Try expanding the female costume inventory with some of these other iconic female styles.
  17. LoganCaron Active Player

This is not a aura suggestion..but would be awsome if we had a option to choose the scale of the emblems..small..regular and big
  18. sebfm Well-Known Player

Would love to have the material Perpetua apply to players when splitting there souls (seems to be Nightmare chroma but with some red parts)
  19. MySecretIdentity New Player

Is there any chance that you guys are going to fix the broken feats from the original content? I have run Gotham Warehouse for a friend of mine to get the lion cub feat, which I know I completed and yet the feat did not pop, same with Area 51 original alert for the speed feat. Among other feats from the original content not popping.
    Also on a side note.. get rid of clamping
  20. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

ii would like to see a black metalic material or a brown chroma material or a brown metalic material