Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - March 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Really Well Said (Claps)

Yes I Also Thought About The New Matt Reeves Batman Movie Should Inspire Ppl To Sub. its Gotten Really Good Scores It Could Be Surprising
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

No way!! Well that's a surprising reward and it simply fills me up with HOPE!

THE IMPERSONATOR SET... everyday we move closer to you!!
    • Like x 6
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Its a wonder why they dont just do Enhanced for nonexistent things. Enhanced Snake, Psycho, Dresden 7 & Steampunk are just 4 examples.
    • Like x 1
  4. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

My original main still wears that headpiece. This pisses me off.
    • Like x 4
  5. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

It's time!
    • Like x 4
  6. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

B.E.S.T. news ever! Thank you Devs!
    • Like x 2
  7. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

I heard the Bat Drone is returning, too. Also ********.
    • Like x 2
  8. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

Now, if we can add the Bat Drone... that would be PERFECT!
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

LOL, I love it! Don't let the haters put you off :) :)
    • Like x 4
  10. DestiniesThirdEye New Player

It's not perfect but I can use the mask for a Wildcat alt.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

As a combat pet. The original is still a robot sidekick perma summon. So players with both can have two drones out for a while.
    • Like x 1
  12. Trexlight Devoted Player

Look Ive given Robert Patterson **** because of Twilight and I understand he is not just a sparkle vampire lol The Lighthouse still chills me. Im going into Friday with low expectations. Hoping for the best lol Hoping of course new players or old come play the longest running DC video game and now comic MMO. Lets go people!
    • Like x 1
  13. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

If we're loosing our exclusive Hack Batman Mask I'm all for this. This should happen if they are going to do the Batman Inspired Mask
    • Like x 4
  14. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

As someone who does not have this I really do not how how to feel. I like that I get a new style but I do sympathize for those who got it thinking it was an exclusive item. And this means that those players do not get a 21 day reward since they already have it. So mixed feelings.

Does not work. The drone and RSK share a summon slot. As in you can only have one or the other
  15. Proxystar #Perception

I have absolutely zero issue with it.

The can bring every exclusive back as far as I'm concerned, couldn't care less.
    • Like x 7
  16. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

You know this for a fact?
  17. LegionnaireV Active Player

I've been looking for something that remotely looks like WildCat. Maybe I can use this off-Batman helmet for that. The Red Robin set I already have but it can be used for armor advances for alts as well.
  18. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

This style is sick!
    • Like x 2
  19. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Haven't tested it, but I think this 'new' bat drone is a similar summon to other pets (i.e. mother box, etc), a timed summon with a cool down. Should be able to pop this along side the OG bat drone trinket (which is a perma-summon).

But to your point, yeah, the OG bat drone and RSK cannot be summoned simultaneously.
    • Like x 2
  20. LegionnaireV Active Player

A bat drone combat pet would be great! Lobo's SpaceHog should be combat pet as well...!
    • Like x 1