Bonus Legion of Doom Currency & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 16, 2022.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Forgot to ask in my last post, any new feats tied to any of the new additions?
  2. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

FYI - you could use the Al Ghul hairstyle on female toons - it's not exactly bangs - but it kinda looks like it

available (excerpt from fandom):
    Resurrect the World is a Global Briefing that can be found in the League of Assassins Stronghold location of The Demon's Pit duo
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Forgive a mild digression, please, but will we ever get seasonal styles as unlockable on alts, or is that a permanent no-go?
    • Like x 1
  4. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Quick question is it possible to see the world forger chest piece come as reward style like how y’all released the cosmic shaper waist mabey a cosmic shaper chest piece with the necklace :)
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

There is one for collecting either the Miss Martian hair (I'm not spelling that god awful style name, or the Cosmic Shaper waist style. The other items can count toward the feats of the previous bonus rewards.

Not a permanent no-go. It's open for discussion, just need to block off the time to discuss and implement it, if approved.

Not at this time.
    • Like x 5
  6. Tori Slainte New Player

Where are those dual wield MP5 pistols dropping from???? I need those in my DC life!!!! :eek:
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

They drop off BWL in various content he shows up in (as long as he's a boss level and not some chump illusion, etc).
    • Like x 3
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

This is what I could remember aswell, I guess they wanted to change the rotation for some reason.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

As the DLC will have a longer shelf life than most, going to April, I'd guess it will be 2, 2, 3, 2 with this being the 'extra' bonus week to spread it out a bit.
    • Like x 1
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

A fourth DLC Mark bonus? o_O I'd like to hear some Dev-confirmation on that part.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You know they never confirm stuff like that...and not really sure it matters. It was just my theory. We'll get it...or not...either way.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

Long Live the Legion did 2x/2x/2x/3x so it wouldn't be surprising if we got another Justice Token Bonus Week right before Dark Knight's launch (I expect a late April launch). That last one could be the 3x with no extra rewards, or the one in March could be the 3x. Either way, at least we know a 3x is coming.
    • Like x 1
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Ah, I see. I was still on a break during most of Legion, so I didn't really keep track on the Bonus events there.
  14. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Hmm.

We dont really fight/burn Batman Who Laughs at final boss of Monsters of Metal raid. Does he drop the weapon box there too?
  15. Charon Lead Content Designer

There are some exceptions to Iconics and their weapons. In this case both Mister Freeze and Batman Who Laughs drop the frost blade and the sun sword boxes respectively in that content.
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Not to sound ungrateful, but out of curiosity, I figured I'd ask if this was the final roll out of bonus style rewards for this dlc. I've loved what you guys did and it's got me hungry for more. I thought since it was rolled out pretty early on there may be more, not saying it's easy to produce and release. Just dying to see if a world forger- ish head or ultraviolet emblem were on the way. Tks again for all your hard work and feedback to the community. :)
  17. Brandon-richard Active Player

Hopefully next the next bonus rewards include sixth dimension
    Superman & Lois hair styles. Maybe even a Sixth dimensional emblem.
  18. Drathmor Unwavering Player

will there be an extension on the double marks for at least an extra day since there was almost a whole day this weekend that we couldn't play due to the DDoS attack on yalls servers
    • Like x 2
  19. WillkillsM New Player

I agree. With all the problems I would think an extra day or two would be a nice make up for that.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: This bonus week has been extended through Sunday, February 27, 2022! Catch up if you missed out on a few of those rockier days last week.
    • Like x 20