Login issues?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Meh. Could’ve broken next Friday & I wouldn’t have cared, better game will be out. Was hoping to hangout w a friend on his covid week & its been a very unfortunate bug fest
  2. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

US Server players continue to login and log right back out will the lag ever end.
  3. Eve YouTuber

These are not the boss event incentives. Oceans started doing regular Dev Invasions and she usually let us know on Twitter. When It's a Boss Event, she'll attach the link to her Extra Life Page. She even mentioned on this tweet it isn't the charity stuff lol
    • Like x 1
  4. Darkness13 New Player

shut down the servers already or people are just going to keep logging in
    • Like x 3
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I have no idea. Just a guess but it could be totally wrong.
  6. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

So my league and I typically run around the same time every evening, except today we ALL keep getting kicked randomly when in queue, or porting to zones. Then we experience grueling login screens, just to get booted again. Anyone else experiencing these problems?
    • Like x 1
  7. Dilios Well-Known Player

8. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I think DCUO couldn't compute The Multiverse being a healer and it crashed the system.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Please try again. <0x000E>
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You are probably right. ;)

My bad.... sorry for crashing the game. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

So much for coming home after a long week to relax with DCUO. I guess I'll get back on my work laptop and work a bit more.
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Point still was that the announcement was there....not here. I just glossed over it for the date/time...not the details.

I'm personally not a big twitter user (or any socials really), but I do know how to click on a link to get some info when it's the only place to get it. Just sharing the link.
    • Like x 2
  13. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

This is still a thing this morning.

[IMG]
  14. Brit Loyal Player

I know it's a small thing, but on days when the game does not permit us to log in, could we have those days just pip the box for the Daily Login.

It always annoyed the heck out of me on days when we couldn't log in so we missed out on the Stabilizers event. And now, it's a similar deal, missing out on Fates that, especially for subscribers that pay for them, just because the game requires a login that it doesn't actually allow.
    • Like x 3
  15. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

This is the main drawback of the daily rewards system. I think anyone who logs in regularly should have it automatically register if a DDOS attack occurs or the game experiences any unexpected downtime.
    • Like x 1
  16. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Maybe sacrifice a hacker to please the servers lol.
  17. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I've been around long enough to know these things happen so while it's irritating I can live with it. Yesterday I realized I had about a half a dozen incomplete episode briefings so of course i decide to finish them off on a day where just warping to a location causes any number of instabilities and crashes...

And how did my main character end up with a missing brief in the Phoenix Cannon? I ran that raid multiple times a day for a few weeks when it was first live. There should be a feat just for queuing into that instance without crashing...