Login issues?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I've never seen a game hit with so many DDoS attacks as this one and it always seems to happen around updates and extended maintenance. Of course nothing could be worse than the 2011 hack.
  2. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Can't even get to character select screen right now.
    • Like x 1
  3. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

I managed to log in after waiting a long time on the member queue, but phasing, trading and warping is just impossible.
  4. Jaelia Committed Player

Disconnected while logging on, when I do login slow teleportation then I DC …. Please fix this some people play on limited times during the day.

Super ridiculous especially since it’s double marks and Valentine’s event.
  5. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Why I pay for this game I'll never know. I've never had these issues with other MMORPG games I've played. This seems to be the only one that is under constant DDoS attack.
    • Like x 5
  7. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Yeah, gimme a bunch of free justice tokens. I can’t do anything without either hard crashing or getting logged out! And it’s my day off! Wth
    • Like x 2
  8. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

No more gameplay tonight, I guess. Too many dc’s and connection failures. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.
    • Like x 2
  9. Proxystar #Perception

I think other big developers are likely being DDoS attacked a lot as well, dare I say it, they just seem to have more capacity to deal with it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dilios Well-Known Player

11. mynch457 Well-Known Player

They are having DDOS attacks against the servers. Not sure how much, if any the devs can do about it. People are just going to have to be patient.
  12. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

I can't even open my bank, damn
  13. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Time for Netflix. Bye
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Had to stop my Stream.... we could not zone.... and the game kept on kicking us out. :(

Oh well. :(
    • Like x 2
  15. TymeBlast Well-Known Player

Ok, so I was at least able to log in to the game and select a character.. (for the 4th time).. ran the same 6th Dimension Raid yet again and can not get warped into the last 2 bosses... It hangs there and then disconnects from the server.

Pretty sure after doing this multiple times now I am not doing it again... Being that it is Friday night and everyone is normally on.. I think I am calling it quits... No sense running the same thing only to be disconnected at the last 2 bosses because we can not warp into it........

Come On Man!!!.... :p
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I would hope it's re-scheduled. I was online (shortly) and saw no devs I know the names of on....maybe they can't log in?
    • Like x 1
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While an announcement here would be nice and convenient, as Oceans is normally the one doing them nowadays, you can check her twitter feed on Fridays or whenever. For today it said she'd be on around 4CT but I didn't see any of her toons (I know of) on from 4:30 or so till 5. So I'd guess the DDOS is messing that up too.

As I think this was a charity event, I'd guess it would kind of suck if you paid the donation and couldn't log in...as might be happening to the donors.
  18. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Glad it wasn’t just me.. so many omnibus left to do @—@ why mepps
  19. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Just people being babies, plain and simple.
    • Like x 1
  20. Darkness13 New Player

Yeah she replied that we will have to wait