Login issues?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Feb 17, 2022.

1. koTTak New Player

Get stucked on "connecting" since yesterday >> getting error 0x100
  2. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Teleporters are kicking us back to the login screen we are stuck where we warped to last.
  3. Proxystar #Perception

This is so bad right now, absolutely terrible.
    • Like x 2
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

If one's moral and ethical compass allows for using obvious exploits to circumvent artifact progression, it stands to reason that said compass will also direct them to throw temper tantrums in the form of DDOS attacks over the loss of their artifacts. It's only logical.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are still working on it. I'm very sorry the issue lingers.
    • Like x 3
  6. Darkness13 New Player

Noo missing the dev invasion this sucks
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Perseverance. Got on.
    • Like x 1
  8. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Unperseverance. Kicked off. Le sigh
  9. TymeBlast Well-Known Player

I am having the same issue as well as other league members.. You pick a toon to play on and if you get in the game it seems fine until you warp to the next level of the raid.. then it boots you out. The other problem I am seeing is that even if you are logging into the game, select the toon you want to play on it times out and shuts the game down.
    I submitted a ticket and all I received was a response to for me to download and send them the information.

Trust me... there is absolutely nothing wrong with my PC let alone any of its hardware/software. I check this regularly and keep up on all things that need to be updated.

It worked just perfectly fine yesterday and now it is not working today. It has to be on their end... (Lets just hope they get it figured out soon)...
  10. Ultimate Thor Active Player

Yep can't log into a few of my toons. I believe them to be in Doomed DC trying to find one that isn't there.
  11. FlyingButtress New Player

Seriously? Is that what this is about? I was kinda racking my brain trying to figure out why DDOS DCUO of all games but if this is literally just people who cheated that are now REEing about getting punished... /sigh
    • Like x 1
  12. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

looks like this will be affecting the Dev Invasion.
  13. Destratia New Player

:( Sadness fills my soul. Good luck figuring it out!! ;) I will try again later
  14. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

so it is confirmed there is a Dev invasion going on as we speak while the servers are not allowing anyone to login how is this really fare why are we doing a dev event in the middle of a ddos attack?
    • Like x 2
  15. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

So why are you holding a dev invasion while this is happening?
    • Like x 2
  16. Jaelia Committed Player

Can’t log in at all says world down for maintenance and long log in times and teleportation times this is ridiculous….
  17. Darkness13 New Player

Cant you guys just do an announcement on dev invasion, its frustrating waiting and people saying there is are usually liars
  18. Utogi Active Player

Currently getting 0x0100 error.
  19. TymeBlast Well-Known Player

Hey Mepps

We all know it is not your fault... but while your sitting in your chair.. just look to your left and right and give them the evil eye as if to say... "this is on you"...... LOL

Hope you all figure it out soon... at some point I would like to finish this raid I started 3 times over...

Good Luck!!
    • Like x 1
  20. Hraesvelg Always Right

Phase hopping during a dev invasion is going to get...interesting.