Login issues?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Anyone else having 'authentication issues' logging in? Been having the issue several times over the last 10 min, switching toons or accounts. PC and PS4.
    • Like x 3
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Just got it trying to warp into DC. The irony isn't lost on me.
    • Like x 1
  3. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Yep. PS4. Can't load character into Doomed DC after alert. Tried logging back in twice, can't do it.
  4. Random Mind Dedicated Player

This game can have all sorts of issues, I got hard-crashed on my PS5 going into the Lil Bohemia Nightclub. I mean not just the regular disconnect, it shut off my system.
  5. gvo New Player

same.
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

It seems to be localized to Doomed DC, reported bug in bug report, hopefully they get this noticed quick and fixed.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah I have a few friends with PS5 and they said this happens quite a bit. And unlike the PS4 crashes where it can be fleeing, using a teleporter or just going through a door, it will happen 100% random and can even cause the drive to scan for corrupted files after the system comes back up. Just in DC BTW.

$800 bucks well spent? DC is the main game I play, so I'm not excited about the prospect of issues being worse with the shiny new system.
    • Like x 1
  8. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Yeah, it is only DCUO that this happens and like you this is my main game, so on top of all the disconnects now I have hard-crashes as a nice cherry on top. You would think that with a new system I would be playing new gen games, but nope I'm hooked on DCUO, a PS3 game...... I'm kinda ashamed of myself.
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Even more frustrating than disconnects and hard crashes, not being able to get into the game at all.... like what is happening right now. These continuous loading screens seem to be happening a lot recently.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are seeing pretty continuous DDoS attacks. We are working to mitigate in all the different ways available.
    • Like x 11
  12. BumblingB I got better.

I haven't logged in today, but yesterday I was having trouble logging into my game. It was acting like when you accidentally open two instances of the game under the same account. In some cases, I had to open the game 2-4 times to get in. It was a weird experience.

Edit: Welp, that answered my question that Mepps just posted above me.
  13. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Keep up the good fight!
  14. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Yep. I've been hit multiple times today logging in, switching toons or just playing. At least, I was able to collect my Calendar and complete a few dailies. Off to play another game now.
  15. MiLady Well-Known Player

For me on USPC, it is sporadic. I can get disconnected in these cases:
    1) After clicking Play in the LaunchPad and when the "Connecting" screen appears.
    2) When choosing a toon, click Play, then get disconnected.
    3) When warping to a new piece of content. (I was in Metropolis and just got done the seasonal race event and is going to Hall Of Legend to get the seasonal open world mission.)

I hope they can resolve the DDos attack soon. Good luck Devs.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dark Warrior Active Player

Ah, I was wondering why all of a sudden I got kicked out and then couldn't log in.
  17. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I was able to get on and run the alert on one toon. Got disconnected after that and can’t get back on. I’ll try again in 15mins and if not, follow Elijah’s lead. Hate missing the double coins but can’t try and fail for no reason over n over
    • Like x 1
  18. WickedVile New Player

Having the same problem.
  19. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

I guess the ddos attacks are back. You teleport or switch phase you will disconnect
  20. Trippy Josh New Player

i cant log in this is so frustrating