Bonus Legion of Doom Currency & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Jcal Dedicated Player

Normally, one month after launch we get 2x with nothing else. This time we got 2x + new rewards. The second month after launch is typically the first 2x + new rewards, but here we are with our second round of goodies.

I guess the third month will be 3x since the next Episode is scheduled for April and I believe the last one is usually 3x. It's crazy that we will probably get yet another round of new rewards, most likely the Ultraviolet Orbital Strike, Ultraviolet Henchmen, etc.
    • Like x 3
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

Ah I see, thanks! I guess I won't sweat it to farm for the new Chroma, i'll probably lazyfarm the marks until 3x hits and pick it up by then lol
    • Like x 2
  3. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

*RAWRS @ 2x Justice Tokens* :)

Thanks, Devs!
    • Like x 1
  4. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I would farm as many Justice coins as possible since you will need them to level up your OP neck piece.
    • Like x 1
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

That's old news now :p
    • Like x 2
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I’m pretty sure they followed a 2:3:2 bonus rotation. First double being a month after dlc released. Final double being about 1 month before a new dlc launched and the 3x being near the middle
    • Like x 2
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

A bigger body size would require redesigning every single style in the game.

How practical do you think that is?
    • Like x 3
  8. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

The Martian bangs aren't in the style unlock tab for my alts. It must be a bug because the ginormous bob is available for alts.
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not to mention seeing whoever is going to show up in that section of park between Grodd and Cheetah. It's ripe for whatever 3rd weekly we'll be seeing show up....if the pattern holds from the previous 4 or 5 DLCs.
    • Like x 4
  10. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Who could another bounty in Washington be I wonder? Who could be used from the Legion of Doom? They could make it Lex or Sinestro but we could use another Superman villain or Batman rogue there too I'd think?
  11. Charon Lead Content Designer

There is x3 coming. Bonus content coming. And style unlock fixes for the rewards (past ep42 bonus rewards and today's bonus rewards) coming.
    • Like x 9
  12. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got 2 questions,

Will the elite exclusive emblem trigger the vendor emblem feat? (i know it wouldnt make sense technically but would be a neat thing since its an elite drop only)

Is the Qwa bolt weapon style one handed only or is dual wield also a choice in that box?
  13. Charon Lead Content Designer

Only vendor emblems count.

There is a dual wield version in the box.
    • Like x 4
  14. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]

What outfit style is the female with the MP5s is wearing?
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

BWL or Perpetua....or ? Not sure. Just know that historically we've had 3(or 4) 8 marks outside missions with the 3rd(or 4th) being added on one of the bonus weeks....and that section of park is empty as heck with even the adds not in the middle of it.

We'll see next bonus week I guess.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jcal Dedicated Player

Fuginaut Counselor Chest and Legs from the STU event and Two-Faced Clown Shoulder, Waist, Hands, and Feet from the new Time Capsule. The Wild hair style is also from the Time Capsule and the mask is a common one.
    • Like x 2
  17. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Is it possible for "Batman Who Laughs Weapon Style Box" to have two options:
    1. Mace in the right, ax in the left.
    2. An ax in the right, a mace in the left.
  18. PolarisSylar Committed Player

It could another weekly quest.
    The last episodes:
    Flashpoint ; a new weekly paradox bounty
    Legion31st ; weekly quest a destroy ensorcelled gems while defeating bounties
    Wonderverse ; weekly quest a destroy Sisphean stones while defeating bounties
    BOP ; I think maybe it was calculatorbot bounty
    MM2 ; onimar synn bounty

Well another weekly could be any quest type tho. We have to wait and see
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, could be crystals or whatever, but that open field says 'boss' to me.

And going back even further....
    M1 - Manbat
    JLD - Shadow Golem

I think that's where the 'bonus' boss/mission started. Atlantis and Titans had their weeklies all the way through as I remember....not added later.

And I just noticed I got a like from Mepps on my other post...so...a hint?
    • Like x 1
  20. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Or he just wanted to make you think that so you would tell us and now we’re all tricked. Well played yet again Mepps
    • Like x 3