No Fix Planned Phoenix Cannon STILL Crashing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Psycho Tech, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Im sure theres a million complaints by now, but heres mine. Been trying to do this for months & 9/10 times everyone on console crashes. Plz fix this thank you
    • Like x 24
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

It wouldn’t be PCe without the “Some of us will make it. Most of us will not” suspense going in! :p
    • Like x 2
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Bump

Still needs to be a priority as this isnt just a “whoops we have to disband” bug like rotb, this is a major crash issue & im grateful it has likes, but with this many views it’s unsettling that more haven’t spoken up. They wont even look at this bug without community support. Please if you are a console user, take even a moment of time to post a short reply. This has been broken since release & needs a immediate fix to stop the crashes. Every post helps
  4. Korisso New Player

I been wanting this to get fixed for so long. I just don’t understand what devs be doing sometimes
    • Like x 2
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

6. Leonite Well-Known Player

Just experienced this a few hours ago... definitely still a problem.
    • Like x 1
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Bump (i will not give up) hoping for some kind of dev response here
  8. Aetrius Well-Known Player

It does seem to be a PS4 issue, the PS5 and PC players in our league never get booted when we go in, but we did discover that for the PS4 players, going to Thanagar before zoning to PCE does mitigate the disconnects. We only lost one the other night when we ran it.
    • Like x 1
  9. Kestral Committed Player

If they were going to fix it they would have done so when it was current content. The feat points aren't worth the frustration.
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

11. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

"We are working on it".

Meanwhile in 2025, "can we fix Phoenix Cannon?"

Probably the 50th thread I've on this with multiple bumps and still nothing.
    • Like x 1
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Bump for Charon
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Another bump. This thread is going to be bruised from all these bumps till a dev replies w some answers
  14. IzzyLizzard dcuo Level 30

This might be unfixable, like the person who could fix it no longer works there. But I’ll confirm this is still broken and up vote it
    • Like x 1
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

We were pretty diligent about repeatedly reporting this throughout the Metal II episode. At one point they were looking in to a fix but apparently a solution never materialized. At this point I’d be shocked if it got fixed. Best thing to do is to get everyone in the group to type something in group chat so that everybody has everybody in their recent text. Then you can just easily re-invite those who crash once they log back on. IMO it wouldn’t be all that much of a hassle if not for the lost supercharge.
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Another bump
  17. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

This worked for someone else, “im angry” if i was too nice before, well im angry about this bug. Hopefully that means attention will be given to this now too :)
  18. Mr.W Committed Player

Yeah that happened to me yesterday.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The team has not been able to reproduce this issue and no fix is planned.
  20. nawanda Loyal Player

Sorry, but I am calling bs. PM me and I’ll liaise with anyone from DI to queue into this raid with me. It happens near enough every time! How can you not have been able to reproduce it? Last time you updated on this, you said that you guys couldn’t figure out a fix. We seem to have gone backwards.
    • Like x 4