Test Discussion Bombshell Harley Quinn Ally

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ranmaru, Jan 26, 2022.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Question about Harley Quinn. I tested her last night and found that she was doing only slight more damage than FP Batman on 5 targets. This was with FPB only hiring 1 target with his grenade. And cyborg is still doing far more damage than Harley. I remember you or someone saying that she was designed to be the most damaging aoe ally because she doesn’t have any secondary effects.

Is the splitting rule affecting her correctly? Her doing similar damage compared to a ST ally doesn’t seem right. And since FPB does so much more damage on ST she seems like not worth it. Not asking for a buff. Just asking if the damage is intended or not.
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    "Defense buff edge case resolved (where defense buff could fall off for a .25 second window)."

Is this working right? My Defense Stat still keeps changing values between base and boosted every few seconds.
    • Like x 1
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    What are the damage splitting rules for Harley Quinn's Bomb Voyage attack?

When I tried it out on the Flashpoint Generals, I saw:
    [IMG]

That is 637k damage on the first damage tick across the two generals. I was expecting the combined damage to be around ~370-390k for the first tick.

EDIT:
    I tried pulling a group of Paradox mobs into the Flashpoint Generals to see what would happen:
    [IMG]

That is ~971k damage. It looks like each of the bosses got their own damage pool and the adds split a third damage pool.
    • Like x 1
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    I noticed you can use the second passive to give yourself a speed boost at the start of a race. Simply call down a Supply Drop a couple of seconds before the race starts and you'll get a speed boost at the start of the race.
    • Like x 1
  5. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    At Rank 10, Harley's Second passive is not working correctly with Philosopher's Stone.

I tried running a couple of tests in clamped content to see what would happen with my Defense stat.

It works correctly if I don't have Philosopher's Stone equipped:

I see the big 1 second Defense boost and then the longer smaller boost.

If I equip Philosopher's Stone:

I only see a "small" 1 second boost.
    • Like x 2
  6. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Can we get some applause for Penryn? Penryn, you're the man.
    • Like x 1
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

It's hard to test her on dummies since the bombs drop on bosses. Check our Penryn's parse. Appears to be in progress :D

And unless Cyborg is changed I think he'll always have the highest potential trash-add damage, just requiring them to be lined up. I believe the plan here is for Harley's bombs to give her the edge in "boss with adds" kind of fights. Of course, I could be wrong.
    • Like x 1
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

What I did to test on bosses was I switched to Ice since I can pop shields without worrying about damaging enemies. Then I went to the price that charges and did my ST damage on using FPB, HoL Bot, and Harley. Even with the added damage FBP and HoL bot were doing significantly more damage. This is because when they hit a boss they get double ticks. Harleys added Dot was not doing anywhere near as much as the double ticks. So on ST she was falling extremely far behind the rest while FPB and HoL were the top DPS. The only area where I can see Harley do more is in boss fights with 2+ bosses that are both in same spot like the generals. So even than she would be situational.

On AoE the difference between her and FPB was about 1k-2k total damage I believe. And seeing how her attack hit 5 targets and FPB only hit 1 it seemed off. It was Like her damage was splitting completely as in her total damage was just split up and shared with everyone.
  9. Eve YouTuber

I have a question. Since Bombshell Harley Quinn is in the new capsule, does it mean the new capsule will be the same as wondrous and drop allies stuff to help rank them up? If so, I will rank her on a alt. I loved that wondrous gave items to rank up allies.
  10. Charon Lead Content Designer

Here is a scatter shot of replies. Thanks everyone for the feedback and the bug finding.
    • Yes, the TC will have an option for ally stuff like it did in the last TC
    • Zoom and Bombshell Harley stacking was thought to be fixed but apparently wasn't - it's a known issue and is pending a hotfix
    • Bombshell HQ should work at rank 10 with Philosopher's Stone now
    • The damage splitting is intended - bosses will take full damage, regardless of how many are in attendance and hit by the bombs, all other adds will take split damage, she is set up to be a good option for bosses with adds
    • The movement speed from the supply drop won't affect races
    • Like x 5
  11. Shadobi Level 30

Charon would it be possible to add a Bonus to certain ally combinations (Example Flash Related Allies).
  12. Charon Lead Content Designer

We have talked about something like that - Bat Family, Justice League, Dark Knights, etc. when you collect X amount of a family you get a set bonus. It's not planned at the moment since there aren't enough of any particular allies in a theme to warrant a set but when we get close to that point we'll be bringing it up again internally.
    • Like x 7
  13. MrMigraine Devoted Player

We do have Flashpoint x 3 at the moment. :D

Realizing that this decision is further down the line, are you considering giving out the bonus for owning them or equipping them? (or perhaps both, with layers of bonuses?)
  14. NotImmortal New Player

This ally is treating ads inside content like bosses, the damage is not splitting correctly. How did this go live?
  15. Shadobi Level 30

That's awesome glad you guys are ahead of the ideas. I can't wait till it's added and thank you for the response.
  16. Roctimus Prime New Player

Maybe I missed it but what happened to gather what was attached to the Ally. It was on test and not released????
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Most of the feedback was that the passive wasn't worthy of a Legendary ally, so they replaced it with a new passive and said that the gathering passive would be part of a different Ally released in the future.