We need alternative options to stats clamping...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by STsource, Jan 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Dont let it discourage you. Theres over 300 sp in old stuff u can get just by playing the game an Q’n things. Super fast an minimal to no effort at all.
    I can see as a new player where it would SEEM like it “takes a hell of a lot longer to do” but its the opposite.
    Almost all of it is harder/takes longer at relevancy.
    Find a good helpful league and just clear feats as they come. SP rains from the heavens now days i assure you.
    • Like x 1
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Yes and also a way to activate or track feats we do want to work on.
    Ball rolls both ways and both are much needed IMO
    • Like x 2
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

To be fair, you have to go looking to see feats in the first place. They don't pop up automatically and the system doesn't force you to see them at all.
    • Like x 4
  4. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Thank you
  5. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Ah then sorry you don't play with any good players. Maybe make a premade group for feat runs.
    • Like x 3
  6. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

Don’t mind the queued instances being stat clamped. But I just want the option to turn it off in open world. Made new toons and need feats in open world in older episodes and making a group is a hassle.
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

all these months later I still have absolutely no idea why people want 5 year old feats to be hard for new players because they were hard for themself at the time. at this point its more then pocket watching its gatekeeping

i have only cued up for one clamped mission in the months since this has become a thing. fos3 and thats to get source marks. yea this completely destroyed ny sp grind, but im fire tanking current elite raids with 290 sp so who cares
    • Like x 3
  8. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Here's a list

Start low, end high.
  9. the solowing Steadfast Player

How is it hard when the clamp is 15+ CR and allows for stat bleed making it easier then it was at launch, making it easier then at launch?
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.