Test Discussion Bombshell Harley Quinn Ally

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ranmaru, Jan 26, 2022.

1. RokVar Active Player

I love all of this! Please do add some kind of movement mode benefit to passive #2. Based on what you've just said, I'm gonna want her active and passive. lol
  2. Sammy Well-Known Player

Charon.

Will Harley's new second passive have a cool visual? Like Air Bomb or Air supplies? It would be cool to do so! otherwise it feels kind of boring for more than just "Extra defense." I know that's useful, but it doesn't feel Visually Thematic.
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

In the current realities of the game, this does not look like an attractive passive skill, but if this passive skill returns with another ally, then its attractiveness can be increased by adding an R&D scanner effect....
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

All I see: Get them beach balls ready for some OP add skipping ;D

On another note, I wish I could feed my FP Batman into Harley. I don't care if he screams during the process.
    • Like x 5
  5. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

i loved that the most recent thread on this was called 'Ally cannabilization'
    • Like x 2
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I think this is another example of the "long con" so to speak.

La-Mort Card Artifact: "This is no good. No one will use it."
    Batman Who Laughs Ally: "Oh, now La-Mort Card makes sense."

Harley Quinn Ally: "Who carries things?"
    ???? Artifact: "Oh, now Harley Quinn makes sense."

We haven't had an Artifact which increases Weaponization have we? I can this appealing to Fire users wanting to use Meteor Throw. The summoning animation lag was the only thing keeping it back. I used to get some damn good numbers from throwing it at the Arkham robot bounty. The fact it leaves its own DOT was a bonus.

Also, you don't have to throw it. You can still smash it against an NPC several times before it pulverizes. So it's sort of a melee weapon as well. Hmmm...which could mean we could get an Artifact which could give our lifted object extra damage based on our precision. So now a Hybrid build of Fire would most definitely be viable.
  7. Mr.W Committed Player

Hey Charon, if you all have enough time can you check the 6sec cooldown reduction per power on the Philosopher's stone? It could just be me but I wasn't noticing a difference beyond the 40sec inherent reduction just for having it on.

(I was trying it solo so I know it wouldn't be a huge difference alone but from what saw a few months back I couldn't tell if the changes were from the artifact or my hands being tired lol)
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

;)
    • Like x 2
  9. Charon Lead Content Designer

• Combat Ability Bomb Voyage now has an extra bomb for bosses that does higher damage and applies damage over time
    • Added additional move speed to passive Partners in Crime.
    • Removed Ruler of the Rubble passive
    • Added new passive called Bombshell Ordnance that has the following rank bonuses:
      • Rank 6: Grant increased defense (1s of 30% increased defense/5s of 15% increased defense)
      • Rank 7: Grant Soder cooldown reduction (15s cooldown reduction)
      • Rank 8: Defense bonuses increase (1s of 65% increased defense/5s of 35% increased defense)
      • Rank 9: Soder cooldown further reduced (30s cooldown reduction)
      • Rank 10: 15% bonus movement speed for 6s
    There are some known issues:
    • Soder cooldown ability fully resets cooldown instead of reduction
    • Players can get any buff again once it expires by re-entering the field while it is active
    Also, for right now, this is only the Bee Supply Drop for testing. There is a new supply drop box on the PC Test vendor that has the Bee Supply Drop in it for you to get and test with. No other Supply Drops have this functionality until we confirm it on this one item first.
  10. IonHero Committed Player

Out of curiosity, will the "Partners in Crime" speed boost from carrying an item apply in races?
  11. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    I don't think the boosted boss damage is working properly in multi-boss scenarios. I measured the first damage tick on a single sparring target, Flashpoint Doomsday, and the Flashpoint Generals.

Here are the results I got:

Sparring Target
    First Attempt: 322179

Flashpoint Doomsday First Tick
    First Attempt: 391519
    Second Attempt: 391479
    Third Attempt: 385717

Flashpoint Gotham Generals (Combined Damage)
    First Attempt: 328865
    Second Attempt: 325586

The damage I'm seeing on the generals is the same that I would see on a single sparring target. However, I do see the extra DoT ticks on the Generals versus the sparring targets. So something is weird here.
  12. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    The combination of Zoom + Harley + Carrying an Object results in a really silly walking cycle:
    • Like x 2
  13. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Doing some testing, the speed boost passive from "Partner in Crime" is active during races. So what you can do is equip a Disco Ball at the start and receive a decent speedup.
  14. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    The description for "Bomshell Ordinance" has not been updated. It still currently reads as:
    "Increases average yield from gathering exobits."
  15. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I have done several tests using different artifacts, here I give two examples: in one I use a random set of artifacts and in the other I deliberately use the Philosopher's Stone, as you can see in the first case (same result with a set of other random artifacts) defense from the beginning from 74728 it rises to 123301, then drops to 97146 and finally again to 74728.
    In the case where I use the Philosopher's Stone, the defense from 74728 rises to 100882 and then drops to 74728.
    Is this by design or is it a bug?

16. Charon Lead Content Designer

I found a couple issues. The values for Rank 8 were swapped across the board. Should be 35 percent after the initial 65 percent burst but it was set to 30 percent.

For maxed out Philo Stone, found an issue with tagging that seems to indicate you went straight to the 35 percent for probably two seconds? I'm assuming your artifact is ranked up to the point of doubling the duration of the health, damage boost, etc. which would also include the defense and movement speed buffs. This is the area I found the issue at so hopefully that's true. :p The missing tags and mixed up values for the initial burst and the longer duration would make sense of those numbers.

What you should see in both cases, once this is fixed on PC Test, is 74728 to 123301 then 100882 for the remainder of the time, then drop back to 74728. This would just be a longer duration with the Stone vs without.
    • Like x 2
  17. Charon Lead Content Designer

This isn't a bug but has been changed. The damage for bosses splits like a lot of multi-target abilities do. However, in a future update soon, the bombs for bosses only, will no longer split damage. So in your test cases above, you'd see 39K-ish on multiple bosses. Any non bosses would get the damage you see splitting on the training dummies.
  18. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Gonna be honest this will be broken on Ice tanking and Ice really doesnt need it...
    I remenber Nu tanking US on SM with Ice, using the Ice bolder.
    I like the concept, however most tank dont have a reliable way to use this.

I dont think increasing defense for this ally should be the way to go. It would be a much healtier ally, if increased moviment speed and granted invulnerabilty to interrupt.
    • Like x 1
  19. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    This is regarding the first passive:

While trying out Ice Boulder, I noticed that sometimes my Defense stat would quickly jump between its base value of 75204 and the boosted stat of 101525. Is this intended?

Also, was there supposed to be an audio effect?
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

Charon and Dev team thank you for listening to the feedback on Harley. If I decide to level her up it will be for my alt that will use her, but other than that I am finding her more useful and worth the leveling now and her passives are great. It's great to see you took our feedback seriously! It's much appreciated. :)
    • Like x 1