New Doll Skin

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh wow I didn't even realise the new one(s) had been added to test. That's a nice surprise! Like others said, I was also expecting it to be an updated version of an old skin, like tattoo. Didn't expect an actual brand new skin!
    • Like x 2
  2. Shazammm Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

So on test the skin cost 455 to unlock.... I hope for dear god this is not the same amount on live for a ... free skin
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Male version:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Looks like a bad Barbie (or rather Ken, in this case) doll, lol. Heads seem mismatched with their bodies, but maybe that's just lighting.
    • Like x 2
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

exciting to see whats next. I only hope that when they get around to the tattoo skin, they dont add anything demonic or religious to its design, the cross keeps me from wearing the main man jacket due to my own religious beliefs n it sucks because that chest is super bad A! but hey some people like that kinda stuff, hopefully we'll all be happy
    • Like x 2
  7. Brandon-richard Active Player

Hope a doll skin with the Youthful Face gets added or an updated Youthful skin. Also a Beast Boy skin for the march event please.
    • Like x 2
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

If only I could buy more slots.. id make a marionette for my horror collection
    • Like x 2
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Hmmm doll skin... + ginormous bob..

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

Bruh, that Karen hair is scary enough as it is
  11. Dry Cleaning Well-Known Player

probably going to be in a new time capsule
    • Like x 1
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You say that NOW, but remember that the most realistic Marvel Cinematic Universe villain is ULTRON, an AI that when first activated, spent a handful of minutes on the internet, and promptly decided that the Human Race has to GO! :p
    • Like x 5
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

The elimination of the human race WOULD alleviate 100% of human suffering, including disease, war, and poverty...but probably not the first solution that comes to mind to someone formulating the end goal. Programmers need to be careful...maybe hard code three laws or something that couldn't possibly be bypassed by an unusual set of circumstances that would then be the foundation for an incredible literary and public intellectual career.
    • Like x 5
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Well, look at that!

I have good news and bad news. Yes, skins are back thanks to a ton of work across departments to rediscover how they can be implemented.

But, no, this skin was not supposed to be in character creation or on the test server at all. It won't be in character creation on live and it will be in an upcoming Time Capsule themed around a character with essentially this skin.

Not all new skins will be in Time Capsules. That is just the fate of this first one.
    • Like x 5
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Comes to my mind quite a lot.
    • Like x 7
  16. Eve YouTuber

Aw I thought it was a character creation skin, my bad :oops: So it will be a collection? This makes sense
    • Like x 1
  17. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Is it a Doomsday Clock time capsule ? The skin looks like the character Marionette design .
    • Like x 2
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Ugh, I wish.
    • Like x 6
  19. Dry Cleaning Well-Known Player

omg pls. and a watchmen episode!
    • Like x 1
  20. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Considering most of my interactions with humans, I couldn't even blame him, let alone from the global standard.

But, still doesn't change my attitude though, I wouldn't mind interacting with an AI as such.
    • Like x 2