Ambush Bug, Cheeks the Toy Wonder, Argh!Yle! and Jonni DC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Elijah Seed, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Believe it or not we NEED an Ambush Bug themed episode for DCUO.

Let's make that happen for Ambush Bug's 40th anniversary which is this year (2022) if I'm not mistaken.

I would love to have an Ambush Bug style set to wear, maybe a Cheeks the Toy Wonder accessory to wear? It would be fun to fight along side Ambush Bug as battles his arch nemesis Argh!Yle! which also trying to stay one step ahead of Jonni DC.

This could also be a Superman themed episode, too since Ambush Bug was always pestering Big Blue one way or another (remember when he followed him to the 30th century and created a big of havok with the Legion of Substitute Heroes? And Superman tricked him into banishing himself to the Phantom Zone? LOL!)

Sign on for an Ambush Bug themed episode and new Ambush Bug themed items for players!
    • Like x 4
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

How long ago was that story? They just don't make them like that anymore.

I've always been for a more light hearted dlc. Personally I would love to see something with Mr. Mxyzptlk, Bizarro, Bizarro Earth ending up with us having to fight bizarro versions of ourselves. An alert or raid with the Subs could be wild.
    • Like x 1
  3. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Corrected misspelled and missing words.

Ambush Bug in the 30th century was about 40 years ago. I think it was an issue of DC Comics Presents where the writer paired him with Supes for the month. I no longer have any comic books - sold my collection years ago to pay the bills - so I cannot check to see for sure. But I remember the story because of how much fun it was to read and look at. Read it manty times just for the laugh factor. LOL.

As for Bizarro I wholeheartedly agree and think that would be something for a Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew themed episode (which could also double as a Superman themed episode, too) which I have asked for in the past and still would LOVE to play!
  4. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Bumping this because I really want to see this happen and I'm a fool that holds a fool's hope that enough people will sign on to make it so.
    • Like x 1
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

totally. I'd be all for a more light-hearted DLC. maybe have Cain, Abel, & Eve from Plop! send us on a journey through the multiverse for. . .well, reasons. . .& along the way we encounter. . .

Ambush Bug.
    Bizarro / Bizarro World.
    Myxy.
    Captain Carrot & the Zoo Crew.
    Booster Gold & Blue Beetle.
    Angel & the Ape.
    the Heckler.
    Lobo. yeah. Lobo.
    the Inferior Five.
    Sugar & Spike.
    Stanley & His Monster.
    Bat Mite.

seriously, I would kill anyone for some base posters of them awesome old Basil Wolverton Plop! covers. . .

( imagine if every time you got killed a big "PLOP!" appeared on the screen. . . )
    • Like x 1
  6. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Signed (without the killing part.) :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Redwingsrock New Player

‘Mazing Man
    • Like x 2
  8. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Brother Power the Geek
    Prez
    The Green Team
    Dingbats of Danger Street