Is there a "Real" difference between PC and Playstation Gadget Dps?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ghost27Xog, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

I've heard there was a difference with what you can clip on PC that won't work with Playstation.

Wondering if that's true and if its a big difference...

Thanks in advanced.
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I've heard too. But not just about gadgets, about every power. PCs moves are easier and smoother to hit or something? Idk. But that's probably why only one league on Xbox can clear criticals but it's "too easy" on PC lol.
  3. Saami Loyal Player

I believe it is mostly because of input differences. Keyboard/mouse is faster than controller for average user.
  4. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Unless there is some exploiting going on the only difference should be the delay for clipping abilities, just like every other power. Mouse and keyboard is faster, but its not really that noticeable.
    • Like x 1
  5. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

PC/PS have more players, with more sp and with more time playing the game on average, its not that the platforms are different on difficulty, its that the sample you are using to compare them is very different.
  6. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I play on pc but i use an xbox one controller, mouse and keyboard is just too awkward for me on this game
    • Like x 1
  7. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

I tried some load outs and when its comes to "Stealth" on Playstation....
    Clipping 1 power into battle display > return into taser or dart doesn't work...
    I know its an "exploit" but I'm thinking that type of 4 button clip only works on PC.
    That or I'm just pressing the buttons too slow..lol
  8. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that works perfectly fine on Ps aswell.
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The main reasons are lower fps, input lag and client differences.

Big screen = more delay. Most ps players play on a big tv screen wich has an impact. Its minor but adds on to all other factors.

The hardware is usually better for pc players. At least those of the tryhards dps.

The client for consoles seem to be different, making the game more laggy and thats impacting stealth a lot since its loading your whole loadout bar from back log i guess. If you compare the stealth mechanic to other games in wich you can switch whole loadout bars with the click of a single button, you will realize its 100% issued on the game structure and not the hardware on our end.
    • Like x 1
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

hrmmmm.

360 clip.
  11. Requake Dedicated Player

I heard PC players can just mash power, BD, power for some reason, PS can't (or I couldn't).

What I used to do was power, BD, turret, jump, power. It takes some time to get used to but once you get it down it goes pretty smooth.

FYI, I'm playing on PS5, my friend on PS4 claims he can't do it on PS4 either, not too sure about that statement.
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

People keep bringing up player quantity, but it's quality that matters. You only need 8 solid players in a raid. There's hundreds of good players to choose from and even bringing the best of the best together seeing as you can only choose 8 at a time, still occurs.