Trading Cash

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sentiency, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Sentiency Well-Known Player

This is a small request that I have in regard to trading cash, and it would be to readjust the format to include the commas. It may come across as nitpicking to some, but as someone who’s struggled with certain learning disabilities it’s sometimes hard to tell the difference between something like 100,000,000 and 1,000,000,000 when it looks like 100000000 and 1000000000. When consistently trading, it’s an increased risk of getting scammed. I normally just take the extra time I need to count all the zeroes or what not anyways, but figured this may be an easier long term solution for others that may have similar issues.
    • Like x 7
  2. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

This would be a pretty great qol addition
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Definitely +1ing this!
    • Like x 1
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

The title might be a little misleading though, since it is very similar to another thread about not being able to mail cash. Hope this still gets looked at!
  5. Sentiency Well-Known Player

I’m so terrible at titles that I tried to keep it as simple as I could haha. But hopefully!
    • Like x 1
  6. Dene Devoted Player

I have been wanting this for ages.. wonder why it is so hard to implement
    • Like x 1
  7. Napoleon Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  8. TANK69 Well-Known Player

We already asked thes years ago about the Broker, but you know, its too hard to make it, and not shiny capsule... But as Mepps said, they always using the players ideas, so in the near future, they will gonna sell this as thier own idea. Mark my words.