Enhanced Fuginaut?? Warden?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hello Heroes and Villains....

I was making my Enhanced Future Warden video and realized.

How will people be able to get the Enhanced version of the Future Warden style next month??

I almost said in my video that it would be added to the Dr Fate vendor in 3 months..... but then realized that the Enhanced Fuginaut style was not added to the Dr Fate vendor.

So.....

Where oh where will future players be able to get the Enhanced Future Warden style??
    Or the Enhanced Fuginaut style?
    Or any future styles added to the Daily Rewards?

Thank you for any info you might be able to share.... even if it ends up being..... we don't know yet. :)
    • Like x 3
  2. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Same place as every Feat in Episode 41, I imagine. You're either around to get them or you're SoL
    • Like x 1
  3. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I thought that Save the Universe will be coming back as something sort of like a seasonal.
    • Like x 2
  4. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Thats the answer, devs stated StU will return periodically as an event(ish) thing similar to the anniversary event
  5. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Or LPvE week. Idk idc.

The point I was trying to make is: If I want to look at time limited Feats, I'll look at Seasonals. (or the Emblem in Death of Superman that I couldn't care less about. I have all other Feats in that Ep, so I never look at it)

*Needing* to be playing whenever StU comes around nullifies half the reason DCUO was my favorite game of all time.
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Bad example.

Save the Universe will return in the future. You will be able to get those feats then

But right now the only way to get the Enhanced Fuginaut style..... or right now the Enhanced Future Warden style... was from the Daily Rewards.
    People who miss out on those styles will not be able to get them in the future.

As time goes by... we will get more and more styles from the Daily Rewards.

That will mean a LOT of styles that people will no longer have access to in the future.

Maybe those styles could be added to the Dr Fate vendor??
    The Dr Fate helmet was added to the vendor after 3 months.
    Maybe they should have added the Enhance Fuginaut style too??
    • Like x 2
  7. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I love this idea! I think it would make sense to make them available for Fate Tokens, even if each piece requires hundreds.
    • Like x 2
  8. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Considering my MO have been to no-life DCUO for 3-9 montths then take 1-6 weeks off, I think it's a good example, since StU will not be returning on any set schedule I can plan my burnouts around.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Still not a good example.....
    Even taking a 1-6 weeks break.... you still might play the Save the Universe in the future and get them feats....
    but thanks for sharing. ;)
  10. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wts OG account with OG Enhanced Fuginaut and OG Enhanced future warden styles pm. :D

(it was a joke pls dont suspend me)