Omnibus is great!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Jan 13, 2022.

1. the solowing Steadfast Player

Not at all, their is a variety of player skill-sets and depth of knowledge is pretty much anything random you queue into.
    • Like x 2
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just like there is a variety of reasons you might need to bail on a queue or leave a 'not that great' run.
    • Like x 4
  3. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

If I recall, it's a bug with role optional itself right now.
  4. Green Action Well-Known Player

The only thing I'd like to see done to omnibus, is it actually checks gear, to make sure the player is in theyre role, if not it gives you warning saying " hey you dont have role gear and qd a role please fix this) lots of times i qd in with a tank in dps gear lmao, a few adjustments would allow omnibus to really shine, I'd like to see more of dmg buff to be honest if players dont have arts above 120+ , being below 120 arts you basically have no dmg and are a hard carry, i feel if they give people a dmg buff IN OMNIBUS (not current content) it'd allow players to be less insecure with dps, and it would tone down the abuse some players face from qing omnibus by themselves, I guess this just me rambling but hey, it is what it is!
  5. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]

You lot in here acting like stat clamped content even hard.
    • Like x 8
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

^ this.

• Like x 5
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I've actually said the opposite. Its pretty easy...if you have 8 people actually doing anything (more like 5 or 6 minimum most times....but isn't 8 the directive?) That's why I like running things where 1 or 2 people can't F things up...or where a short group can finish. Between squatters (literally just got out of an FOS3 run where one guy stayed outside the whole run), people who walk out AFTER the boss is started and people who just want to die apparently because they play about as badly as you can imagine.

Hey...If they want us soloing or 2 manning things, put the option in for that. I'm all for it (did I not mention that before?) But if they are requiring me to drag along dead weight, I'm not doing it in anything 'challenging' to do so. Don't chop one of my legs off then say 'running is not all that tough'.

BTW....I've had to finish a few raids by myself...like from about 1/2 boss life....but only in Omnis. It is doable on the right toon, but why should we need to?
    • Like x 7
  8. Enemy Ace Well-Known Player

Couldn't even convince 7 other players to agree with you before the clamp. LOL. Tell me again what a raving success the clamp has been!
    • Like x 4
  9. Proxystar #Perception

random is random Reinheld, queue random, get random, deal with random.

Don't like random, LFG.
    • Like x 6
  10. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Usually I just do dailies and repeat decline till I get Fos3, Doomsday or maybe maaaaaybe Throne or HH if I'm feeling generous.
    • Like x 3
  11. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

Would sure love to see the data on how often players decline an instance via omnibus before finally accepting one
    • Like x 1
  12. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

His is a funny read even if it makes me wanna vomit a little lol
  13. the solowing Steadfast Player

How much success are you having getting 7 other people to do a feat run?;)

(Yes, its very much a loaded question lol)

If you cant, how do you expect me to get 7 random players to strip their gear?

If you can, good! Continue to do so.
    • Like x 1
  14. the solowing Steadfast Player

If you have to leave within a few minutes of starting a run, you wont notice the penalty for leaving. If you have to go. But if you simply intent on joining and leaving a few minutes into to run to simply run something else. The penalty will encourage you to reconsider that, and for players to look at the sunken cost (im already here, might as well finish it, or is eating the penalty worth it?)
  15. Enemy Ace Well-Known Player

Exactly! This is all the proof you need that novody REALLY wants the clamp-.
    • Like x 2
  16. the solowing Steadfast Player

You didnt answer the question..
  17. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I didn't want the clamp. Gotta finish getting ready for work :p
    • Like x 1
  18. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Speak for yourself. I'm happy I can actually do something now instead of sit at the start watching YT because I already know what to expect if I'm gearing up a character and a T6 random queues into a T2 alert.

Lack of stat sync is what drove me away from the game (among other things, but 80% that), and I highly doubt I'm a special case.
    • Like x 2
  19. Enemy Ace Well-Known Player

I'm happy your happy. I'm just wondering why you couldn't just clamp yourself and be happy with that.
    • Like x 2
  20. Enemy Ace Well-Known Player

The answer to your question is since the stat clamp, I have totally abandoned the feats and the content prior to the latest three episodes.

It used to be fun/nostalgic to run the old stuff. It isn't anymore. And the only real question left is whether there are more people like me who play the game, or more people like you.

The jury is still out. We shall see. ;)
    • Like x 3