Did not expect to see him in House of Legends.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Brandon-richard, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Brandon-richard Active Player

[IMG]
    Is this Fractures Video game debut. Also are there more guests added to the House of Legends.
    • Like x 11
  2. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

What kind did you have in mind? I seen Ultraman, Star Sapphire Wonder Woman, Blue Lantern Flash, Reverse Flash, Ambush Bug lol
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Wow, he finally made it in game after 11 years! I hope he shows up in some content in the future, I think he could end up being a really cool original character.
    • Like x 6
  4. Eve YouTuber

That's nice. Haven't hanged much in the house of legends since the update, was way too laggy for me lol But interesting to see him!!
  5. the solowing Steadfast Player

How is he alive? xD
  6. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

No idea who that is. Did you see Black Manta in the HoL? He and Killer Croc were racking up body counts.
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

Allow me to introduce you to Fracture...

• Like x 7
  8. TLantern Developer

The House of Legends is located in The Bleed, a section of space that lives outside the Multiverse where anyone from said multiverses can visit. In some random universe out there, Fracture is alive.
    • Like x 14
  9. Charon Lead Content Designer

And also because I made Tlantern place him.
    • Like x 21
  10. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I love this! The devs can have so much fun with this! It can be like “Who will show up this week?”
    • Like x 1
  11. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

You know what, I hadn't seen the promos in so long that it was scrubbed from my memory entirely. And I guess I see where the "Exobyte Origin" style comes from.
    • Like x 1
  12. BumblingB I got better.

You know what would be cool. If you took a random person's character model from an armory they had and had them walk around. It would be in cannon too, since we are talking about the Omniverse here and multiple iterations would exist.

Just a thought. Would love to see myself walking around sometime. lol
    • Like x 6
  13. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I’m surprised he had a character model built. Out of curiosity do you know where he was supposed to show up? Given that the fractured future trailer came out in like 2012, I’m sure it may have been before your time. As far as I know this is his first appearance anywhere in game. I always wanted to see more exobyte infused heroes take the spotlight in an episode or 2

As a side question, is there anything that was built or partially built at some point over 11 years that never made its way to game that you think is interesting that would like to see pushed live?
  14. Charon Lead Content Designer

Sure and some were - Captain Atom, Metamorpho, Amazo. I'd like to see Mad Hatter and Black Alice finished and polished up one day too. There are others but those come to mind at the moment.
    • Like x 13
  15. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I wanna see Zz_DO_NOT_USE in the house of legends lol. There was once a glitched amazon NPC in metropolis who existed as a glitch when Hand Of Fate came out. I imagine on another Earth, alternate Mepps let this glitched NPC live happily
    • Like x 4
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

If there are an infinite number of universes, there are an infinite number of Fractures, and everyone else. There's only one infinite.

How they'd all fit in the House of Legends if they decided to party, I have no idea.

In fact, given that there are an infinite number of universes and an infinite number of multiverses, why an infinite number of characters with access to the Hall of Legends *don't* show up is a mystery to me. Even if only a millionth of infinite shows up, it's an infinite amount of people.

Perhaps I lack sufficient grasp of contemporary DC cosmology.
  17. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

Actually DC doesn't (Currently) have infinite universes. It has 52.

Crisis on Infinite Earths was DC basically trying to clean house. Writers were creating separate stories for individual characters that didnt connect with each other and was becoming messy and nonsensical. DC made Crisis on Infinite Earths to join everything together into 1 singular universe, essentially destroying the Multiverse. Then years later they wanted to explore the Multiverse all over again to free up options for their writers, and so we got Infinite Crisis, which remade/reintroduced the Multiverse. But now it had set rules. Now theres only 52 universes, so if a writer wanted to do a story they'd have to decide which of the pre-existing 52 Earths it took place on. Also allowed sensible Time Travel stories to exist while a Multiverse did too.

I say (Currently) because now DC is delving into the Omniverse. This might open things up to Infinite Universes again but as of right now, we don't know yet. All we know is that Pariah from the Pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths Multiverse seems to be involved and has Barry Allen hostage.
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I saw a gorilla Flash in the Jay Garrick costume yesterday. Took my brain a minute to process what I was looking at. :D
    • Like x 2