Brainiac statue

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Time Beacon, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Time Beacon Active Player

Hello, I says I’m unable to claim this because I need to defeat brainiac which I have.
  2. Eve YouTuber

Did you defeat him in the Flashpoint episode raid? Cause this is where you need to defeat him, not older content.
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

There is clearly some kind of error, on the character where I am 100% sure of the completion of this raid and alert ... I still cannot buy these 2 new statues ...
  4. Achikah All About That Base

My leaguemate mentioned he couldn't purchase the Brainiac Triumph yesterday and I know for a fact he ran FFr and completed it with me on that same character multiple times during Flashpoint's relevancy. I forgot to check if I could buy it myself before I logged off last night though, so I cannot confirm personally, but it does sound like something could be amiss if others are having similar occurrences.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The Brainiac and Mxy statues were also in red for me last night on my main, and I have absolutely defeated both of them dozens of times. I didn't look at the prices though - how much are they? I think I had 44 Crowns at the time I looked at the vendor.
  6. Berza Committed Player

Maybe they require Elite for buying? I bought both today with no problem.
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Guys, don’t forget that the items is checking for headlines in order to determine whether or on you beat it. (At least I’m sure it does). When e41 was released some of the headline were reset or added (can’t remember) so you may have to run that raid again and get the headline all over again.
    • Like x 3
  8. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The statue of the "leprechaun" is also not available to some characters, despite the fact that the alert was over, due to injuries I have been playing little lately, but on these characters I finished the alert at least once, since I have access to the op necklace and ingredients on them.
  9. Eve YouTuber

That sounds like a bug then because I had no issue purchasing them both on main.
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

or! possibly. . .you beat him originally on event rather than normal? in which case, it won't register?

same thing happened to me, this morning. couldn't buy the braniac or myx statues, even though I know I did them. just ran the alert & raid again, normal not event, & they both unlocked.
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, this makes sense. was very surprised to see the headline pop at the end of the Flashpoint raid, when I know I've run that raid ( at the very least, two times, though likely a fair old bit more, to get the back piece ).
  12. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I remember that they added a headline to him recently (after the dlc launched). So maybe you beat it before they headline was added? Worth trying out and seeing if it fixes is
    • Like x 1