Downtime Server Downtime - December 9, 2021 - Episode 42: Legion of Doom

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 8, 2021.

1. FantasiArt New Player

I am kind of upset by the hours of downtime this game has so many of them it keeps getting longer and longer. I know that knew content is coming today but it should not take 8 hours just to release it. I don't see other MMO games doing this especially when this game has 30 Minutes downtime Maintenances every day. This game has been really buggy all November into this month and it upsets me. I love this game when it works. I love the new updates adding daily rewards for paid members and free players and making all content in the game free but like I said if the game is always down for maintenance for more than 30 minutes it pisses me off. I am a true DC fan with the Lantern Corps being my favorite DC characters in the game and in the comics. I just want to play this game without bugs and without having to wait for hours almost every week to play the game. I guess you can say that I am addicted to the game which I am but not when maintenance is everyday at 9:00 a.m. EST which is my time in the US, and then 8 hours or longer for new content it really upsets me it should not take 8 hours to add new content. The game has good content but if the game isn't working all the time and unplayable most of the time how can people enjoy the game. I have put a lot of my own money into this game since October 2011 when I first heard about the game which was not long after it just came out. I still kind of feel like my money isn't getting me what I want out of this game. I should quit this game but I continue to play because when this game works it is fun to play. The new updates are great but only when the game is working. Anyway that is all I have to say about this game right now.
    • Like x 2
  2. KnightOS New Player

Just to check... Are we going to get the funhouse open again for the Winter holiday like we did for Halloween?
    • Like x 1
  3. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Issues happen from time to time and I cant blame them for that, but indeed, 8 hours downtime in 2021 for almost every update or seasonal event is pretty bad, most games dont even have a downtime this days, even for massive 20-40GB updates.

I hope once they fix the daily maintence issue they can take a look at this
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are up with the exception of EU Switch, which will follow Soon. About 4.5 hours of downtime.
    • Like x 2
  5. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Yes
    [IMG]
  6. Its munna New Player

May I ask why eu switch is not up yet?
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

I blame Brexit.
    • Like x 1
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Giganta has now crashed my system 3 times fun fun.
  9. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Crashed 10 times now, using different characters. On PS 4/5.
    • Like x 1
  10. Myoxz Well-Known Player

I did the new duo (Doom: Umbrax The Ultraviolet). Once I finished it I didn't get the update message. Anyone else got this issue?
  11. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

So if it’s Washington, D.C. why does the street intersection star artwork say Metropolis City of Tomorrow”? Cut and paste?
    • Like x 2
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

Lol this time there's an entire episode as well as the seasonal to show for it.
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

I don't play many other PC MMOs but I do play Future Fight on my phone and they take 8-10 hours for their monthly content update.
  14. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

when will the servers be back up
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This thread is from last month...
  16. MEMO2 Level 30

You need to create a miracle to improve this game

We can't have fun to playing 20 min I get bored and cant find ppl to play the game I was in eu I left playing there because u find a few ppl just and now i came to us it’s same loooool so what I must to do 4 this game??!

Need a developer to create solutions for us
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

One thing that would peak my interest a little is if they brought back video sequences at the ends of alerts and raids. You know, to kinda move along the story of the episode and bring it to a conclusion at the end. That is one thing that would help me. Over all though I admit more and more I’m only playing for like an hour maybe 2 instead of all day like I used to.