Daily Reward Not Account Bound

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Photonaxon, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Photonaxon Well-Known Player

Why is gear character bound? It was already Account Bound.

Not sure why this was changed. There was no warning and items unpacked automatically scale to CR. Now I can't just hop on and grab the reward, I'm forced to check to see if I need it before claiming daily rewards.

If I claim the reward by mistake, I'm stuck with it on the toon reward was claimed on. So much unnecessary aggravation.
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

It's probably a mistake, that will be fixed as soon as the devs get back to work after the holiday.
    • Like x 2
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Gear has never been acct bound lol.
    Some gearboxes were, but only SOME.
    Collect daily rewards n the character you need the items on and prob solved
  4. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Gear from daily rewards has always been account bound.
    I'm sure this is a mistake that will be fixed. I'd just hold off on collecting till the issue is addressed.
    • Like x 1
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Or collect on the character u want the stuff on.
    I mean, if its not working properly change it but whats so hard about just collecting on the character you want it for?

To me, some things need addressed asap, some things, even if broke, are so incredibly simple to work with i dont understand why its such a big deal.
    Its like if theres construction. You take the detour an make it to work on time OR call off an complain to your friends and write letters to city hall an protest an exhaust hours/days/weeks/etc into changing it to save 30 sec. Spend hours/days/weeks fighting to change it or soend 30 sec to work w/in how it is lol. Makes absolutely no sense at all.
  6. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

With the temporary return of the vault and the stabilizer duo, this has been a major annoyance to me that we get already scaled gear drops in them.

I'm hoping this is just a mistake of the reintroduction of the systems that will get fixed when these come back in the future.
  7. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

It's one of those reoccurring mistakes.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Oh, we will get this fixed.
    • Like x 6