Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Come on ppl stop mentioning iconics names and start saying what you want of each piece/inspired battlesuit, doesn't help the devs identify what you want if you just give the characters name and not clarify what you want from it can even provide a image just so they have a idea.

For example i'd like Trigon's Ankle bracelets from this statue

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. thedemonocus Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Kabr Active Player

How new skin styles. I've saying this for years. How about a gorilla skin. Change fox tiger lion wolf and other animal skins. How about movement animations. Like 2 handed sonic flight etc
  4. VaelorMason New Player

Id like to see a Bear style head and body maybe with thick furred hands , fingers, and feet.
    Also like to see a little more mech/ robot variations.
  5. MajesticIcon New Player

I would love to see Green arrows hat added to the game. Would also like some kind of sleeveless slimline that can support an emblem.
    • Like x 2
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I've been asking for that for years!!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. BYSIS Well-Known Player

Heheh, make a Skunk Costume style (with a large bushy tail) for April fool's xD (or make it a skin!)
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes.... have to ask again. We have been asking for years and years at this point... so.... here we go again. ;)

A long ear Batman cowl. ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Well, they already have the Police hat in game, Urban Slick (dyed a navy blue, with gold highlights or use the Blue Royal), whatever hands suit you, same for the belt (although some form of utility would make the best sense), and Paramilitary boots. Use the Shield Emblem to create a badge on the coat.
    • Like x 1
  10. BYSIS Well-Known Player

Japanese Kimono.
    • Like x 1
  11. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Pointless answer: it's a Tyrolean/Alpine hat.

The name depends on where you're from. Much like the cap I'd love to see for Patty's Day, a newsie (or newsboy) cap, often called a flat cap, or its' very similar, ivy cap.
    • Like x 1
  12. BYSIS Well-Known Player

Honestly, I don't think there's any Middle-Eastern styles in the game, that would be cool to make yer own Arabian Knight.
    But in all honesty, any more costume styles that are based off the cultura from all over the world would be a great addition imo
    • Like x 1
  13. Ultimate Thor Active Player

As a player who has been here since the beginning. I am curious if those of us who can from servers that were closed down. We were giving an Emblem Style attached to our server(s) that our characters came from. This all happened before Enhanced Styles were in the game. Could we get Enhanced Styles of these Emblems as it would tie into and work extremely well with many costumes.

I remember the nightmare that came when we merged servers. It would be nice to make these old symbols shine.
  14. Sickiac Active Player

+
    • Like x 3
  15. Sickiac Active Player

100% this
    • Like x 1
  16. IcuyIcuy New Player

They will definitely give us at least one of those
  17. MoonShinobi777 New Player

Hi, How are you? Love the game depsite the flaws. A retro gear party for a week or month! With all the locked specialty gear from the beginning to now. Similar to what you have going with the xmas seasonal gear. I got my eyes on rip's time gloves and enhanced tactial quiver. People make crazy prices on the gear in the broker making it unobtainable for many to access. Back in October the 2018 batsuit was put out for a month not sure how long. I finally got my hands on wings too dope. Putting together one of the largest collection of retro gear of DCUO history would be a statement. R&D and certian vendors menu cursor has a double cursor, could that be made into one cursor to avoid accidental lost in items. Would it be possible to cut the vendors price's in half permanently. I understand if not do to other reasons. I don't mind grinding but inflation shouldn't be the biggest focal point in the game either. Thank You for your time and God Bless!
  18. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Well we already have 50% of that list, and this week's rewards are an enhanced version of that...

The Lois Lane suit: Future Warden, and this week's rewards, portions of Enhanced Future Warden.
  19. Zero303 Well-Known Player

goona shoot myself in the foot and say there is too many female styles allready in game.
    • Like x 1
  20. Zero303 Well-Known Player

i mean hairstyles. nm that post im prertty drunk.