Artifact Glitch

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Stag, Dec 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

Name reclaim! Name reclaim! Name reclaim!
    • Like x 1
  2. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Lol at the desperate players wanting a name reclaim because of 800 randoms getting suspended/banned
    • Like x 1
  3. Tolly Committed Player

I love the hypocrisy of the players in this story and on this forum, at the moment, many of you think they deserve to be banned permanently, but if these players are destined to come back, when they ask to join one of your LFGs, you'll be very happy to have them back so that you don't have to spend any more time looking for the player(s) that are missing to complete your group, and then, strangely enough, there won't be so many of you saying that they deserve to be banned. lul

At that point, you won't be heard from much, strangely enough ^^
  4. Trykz Dedicated Player

Naw I’ve had zero problems filling raids, cheaters can stay banned for all I care lmao.
    Can’t speak for other servers but usps/pc is doing just fine with out them thanks.
    • Like x 8
  5. Tolly Committed Player

no problems filling the raids, alone? but of course. lul
  6. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

If you have to cheat, seek out exploits, and actively look for ways to supposedly "win" a game then you are a lame *** and need banned forever. Blaming the dev's is absurd and the entitled opinion of those spoiled money dropping fools that absolutely must complete all content in a month.
    Bunch of cry baby cheating losers glad they are gone. Boo-hoo!
    • Like x 7
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Also having no problems finding groups on the EUPS/PC side, so also doing fine. Can't say I've even noticed that anybody's missing.
    • Like x 6
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

46 pages is quite a lot. Now that January is here, we will review next steps.
    • Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.