How about an update?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aetrius, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Aetrius Well-Known Player

We're beyond the point of ridiculous now - the fortify tab is off AGAIN! Can we please get a status update as to what's going on, why it keeps being turned on and off, and how long the Devs expect it to be before things are back to normal to stay? I don't think everyone would be as irritated as they are right now if we weren't being treated like mushrooms.
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  3. Aetrius Well-Known Player

That in no way addresses the artifacts/fortify issue.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: the primary issue/exploit remains under investigation, and this is where our focus is at now so that we can get fortification-related systems back up and running. The fortify UIs will likely come up and down intermittently until all edge-cases have been resolved.
    • Like x 9
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 4
  6. Aetrius Well-Known Player

Thank you very much
  7. Mister Hando Active Player

I can't fortified nothing. Result : I can't play because I have no more place to put what we win. GG Blizzard ! :'(
  8. Eve YouTuber

Ehhh this is Daybreak Games, not Blizzard.
  9. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Calls Daybreak-"any reports of groping"?
    Daybreak-Nope

This post checks out.
    • Like x 4
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Lol, savage.
    • Like x 1
  11. fm0987 Committed Player

Sounds effects were working fine after reset, now fortify is re enabled sound is messed up again
  12. Mister Hando Active Player

Oups ! Sorry.^^
    But, if we can't play on Dcuo...
    • Like x 1
  13. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Be glad you can log in and play, even with everything that has gone wrong it is still playable at least. The duo works, the alert works, and the raid works. I have run all three on both Hero / Villain (Event versions).
  14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

-.- another example of a resourceful user.....

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/episode-42-known-issues.319750/#post-4467678
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?forums/live-update-notes.87/
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Are you playing on PC?
  16. fm0987 Committed Player

PS4, it only seems to happen after switching between characters
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I think you just got lucky with sound working okay yesterday. The sound fix deployed today.
    • Like x 3
  18. metal1ix Well-Known Player

If I may so ask out of curiousity, are the Wonderverse Exobytes rewarded from the unlimited variant of the T6 solo where one fights Grail and a Source Infused Sub-boss intended to be fed into Origin Exobytes Fortification?

-Before the Doom episode, Wonderverse Exobytes and Origin Fortification were incompatible, and Wonderverse Vendors had their own Adaptive Augment to use where said Wonderverse Exobytes were used to fortify said Adaptive Augment. In addition, such episodic Adaptive Exobytes were mutually exclusive to each other, such as Justice League Dark Exobytes for example.