Possible reward or compensation

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LexxCorp, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Never said anything different, and yeah, I've scaled back a bit due to the additional headaches... a few failed messed up alert runs didn't help either, and I've got Xmas coming up to deal with.
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So fine...only subs (or maybe premiums who DID pay something) get a 'whoopsie' gift, as they do pay or did pay at some point or another.
  3. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I don’t want anything.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Ah, I misunderstood your meaning. Yeah, not saying its owed, but neither is 'gesundheit' when you sneeze.....but it's nice to get.
    • Like x 2
  5. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Any discussion of what (if anything) we'll receive will happen after the fixes are in, they would look really silly if they gave us something, thumbed their forehead with ash, and then they took it down again.
  6. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I personally do not want anything.
  7. the solowing Steadfast Player

What gets me is the "A Realm Reborn" and "No Man's Sky" is something people hope their game achieves. When those are of examples of games that should've never happened in the first place. lol
  8. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I want to be compensated and rewarded for having to play with console users!
    *not a fan of PC masters or overlords, F cryptocurrencies for energy and hardware usage for monopoly money that already exists in games.* Earthlings are so stupid and F'd!
  9. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

A stack of 50 seals of preservation or a stack of10 seals of completion sounds about right to me.

Now pardon me while I hold my breath waiting for either of those. I know I won't have to wait very long.
    • Like x 1