Henchmen Customization

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Celis, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Celis Active Player

Hello guys, today I will like to share an idea I've been having this past days, is that DCUO should release a cool addition to the Lair System, being able to customize your sidekick or henchmen. You customize the henchmen or sidekick by using the wardrobe of your character, your toon. So you could create your henchmen as a clone of yourself, for example. The customization would limit to gear (including auras), colors, size, gender, skin, hair and type of weapon. You would have the option to use the default henchmen (the one corresponding to your lair) or customization. In my idea, this kind of special addition could come in a future DLC, or maybe you can buy it in the Marketplace. Now talking about prices, I don't know, that would have to decide Daybreak.

Thank you guys for reading and if you liked the idea, be free of giving a like and comment why you liked it, if not, comment why you didn't like! Bye <3!
    • Like x 7
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I like the idea..... but it has been suggested many times in the past.... and it still did not happen. :(

Other ideas suggested was to use our Alts as sidekick/henchmen.... or as NPCs in our Lair.

Apparently there are some sort of plans... we just don't know what it is.

Although we did get some new henchmen in the Anti-Monitor event.

So odds are that it is what we will get in the future....
    new henchmen that we can get at random either in certain events or in TC??

Guess we will have to wait and see.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Would love to see this happen. And for the love of Poseidon please not in absurd capsules or exaggerated currency costs. That said, would love me some Atlantean, Amazon, Various Lanterns Corps, Police, Thugs, Sentinels of Magic, Cult of Blood, Various Trigon Demons, etc.

If individually customizing them isn't feasible then I'll gladly settle for those mentioned above.
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

Sidekick/Henchman customization is the most suggested wish ppl have since ever , yes even before water power.

Imagine u use ur Henchman trinket and u customised them to appear as Superman, Batman & WonderWoman, now if u could customise their powers or special ability as well that would be beyond awesome.

This feature would catapult DCUO in the skies as a MMO, if i would be there in charge i would use all resources just for that feature.
    • Like x 2
  5. AmbrosiaStar Level 30

I have the angel pet, the flashpoint amazon henchman, uplink device trinkets. How can I make the stats better. Some of mine are all red and I am not sure how to make them all green?
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can't, they have set stats. You want to slot those items into your utility belt.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

I didn't realize necromancy was a power in DCUO...
    • Like x 1
  8. AmbrosiaStar Level 30

I have all of them in my utility belt. How can I get them to change to green on the stats?
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can't change the stats on most equipment. Trinkets and Utility Belts all share the same equipment slot. The trinket/utility belt with the best stats (usually whichever is the highest item level) will have white text, the rest will have red text.
    [IMG]
  10. AmbrosiaStar Level 30

So, you are saying that the utility belt, overtakes the trinket's stats and is determined by the utility belt. So if all of my trinkets in my utility belt are red, it will not matter if the utility belt shows as all white, is that correct?
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Correct. Any piece of equipment you have with negative stats means you have something better already equipped. Any piece of equipment with positive (green) stats means you have something terrible equipped.