Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Tech Ninja Style. The Chest piece has an emblem slot; and there you go, your Batman/Green Lantern ninja style is served :D.
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Tech_Ninja
    [IMG]
  2. RipTide Level 30

Darkseid, joker, new armored Deathstroke, ras al ghul, Bloodsport, green lantern Hal Jordan from the cinematic trailer, future flash from the cinematic trailer, cyborg Superman, Dick Grayson Robin, Jason Todd Robin, Damian Wayne Robin, Godspeed, future Harley Quinn from the cinematic trailer, future Wonder Woman from the cinematic trailer, Superman, Captain atom, ray palmer atom, mr terrific, wildcat, jay Garrick flash, impulse, kid zoom, queen hippolyta, Hal Jordan green lantern, Kyle Rayner green lantern, kilowag, sinestro green lantern, batgirl, catwoman, black Adam, Bizarro
  3. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

John Stewart's new slimline, which I think is an updated version of the Rverse Slimline, with the emblem slot in the exact same position.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Volle Active Player

Could We get "Murder Machine" so i can wrap-up my Dark Metal Collection.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

There are so many styles already to mimic this suit, exobyte from anniversary i think was it with lines like that, and use batcowl, stop asking these styles then we never get more casual styles ;(((
  6. Volle Active Player

Stop telling me and othere what or not we should ask for...how do you think you are MR. "Punkpirate" Also DCUO mostly baset on Iconic or inspired styles.. if you want casual styles you playing wrong kind of game..
    • Like x 1
  7. MrMagic New Player

I want to see tails animate, Cheetah does when you play her in legends how about for the rest of us who choose to play cat/dog form
    • Like x 2
  8. TheSuperPhantomBoy Level 30

Ok thank you father, but personally I like to respond where I can and want ;)
  9. Caroline Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, DEFINITELY gonna need Lex Luthor's new DOUBLE BACK CANNONS as a new Back Style for Player Characters:

[IMG]

It could NOT be easier! Just take the existing Visitor's Back Style...

[IMG]

...and DOUBLE IT, one over each shoulder! I don't want them pointing up at the sky, I want them pointing FORWARD at THE ENEMY! And it's so easy for you to do, as the necessary assets are already in the game!!

Just go ahead and make it so already! ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Shazammm Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  12. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Why not just having both?
    Cannons pointing up and cannons pointing to the front.
    As you said, assets are already in the game.
  13. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

I saw it before, but wouldn't hurt to ask again:
    The thong from the female eternal leg style with bare legs.
    [IMG]
  14. SCLondon New Player

Please can we get emblems with the numbers 10 to 20
  15. Hurtyman Active Player

How about making a style that fixes broken PVP?
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You're FUNNY, like BUGS BUNNY!!! :p
  17. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Been 11 years, going to be 12 in a few weeks and I'm still waiting for my police uniform.
    • Like x 1
  18. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

I would love see these two CW SuperGirl outfits be in the game.

1. Supergirl's season 5 outfit that she wore with pants. [IMG]
    2. Evil Kara's black outfit that she wore in Season 1 episode 16. [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. RipTide Level 30

I would love to see movie & tv show outfits as purchasable style items in the marketplace
  20. RipTide Level 30

Pre 52 Shazam, pre 52 Red Robin, King Shark, Batwing, Bloodsport, KGBeast, Bronze Tiger, Dick Grayson Robin, Jason Todd Robin, Damian Wayne Robin, Joker, Black Adam, Cyborg Superman, Superman, Captain Atom, Godspeed, new 52 blue future flash, Darkseid, Trigon, Deathstroke, Starfire, Hal Jordan Green Lantern, Kyle Rayner Green Lantern, Highfather, Miss Martian, Jon Kent Superman, general Zod, Superman X
    • Like x 1