If they dont come in 2022 I split

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

In January If we do not get word of new animations (old power reworks, new iconic powers or a movement mode) I am going to have to step away. yes i understand that nobody cares if I stay or if I go, being around as long as I have i thought id at least give a heads up to why im going to be stepping away from this community.
    • Like x 7
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

Yet you made this post that will make ZERO difference.

Oh, the mysteries of the average men.
    • Like x 5
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Completely understandable.
    • Like x 6
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Honestly sorry to see you go....but before you do, IF you do....

Can I have your stuff?
    • Like x 5
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

You'll be lucky if the ones we have now will be working right then
    • Like x 2
  6. Plowed In Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I was going to say the same thing lol I completely understand.
    • Like x 2
  8. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

This community that still does not evolve, sad!
    • Like x 3
  9. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I come and go. This game has gotten very, very boring especially for casual gamers. When this game came out it was uber fun. Now it's work. I don't want to work, I want to have fun. And also since Daybreak took over every episode is the same boring trope: kill 1,000 baddies, multiplayer bounties, and a few solo missions.
    • Like x 5
  10. Trykz Dedicated Player

You’ll be back. They always come back.
    • Like x 5
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I think its the time and money invested that brings people back for me its the friends I've made over the years. even when were not playing we still all talk in chats. and whenever enough are all playing again at one time we all hope back on for a while.

I think most of us long timers come and go brother for those few who don't their limits are amazing to me
    • Like x 2
  12. Trykz Dedicated Player

Completely agree. I’ve made friends in my league that will never come off my psn list no matter what game we happens to be playing.
    Half the time we’re all still in psn chat regardless.
    And for me personally it’s definitely the time and money.
    Over the last ten years I’ve spent probably a full year in game lol
    And I don’t wanna think about the amount of cash I’ve spent in that time frame.
    But those are the reasons while even when I’m on break, I always keep it updated and playable lol, even if I’m gonna a year I make sure I can hop back in whenever I want lol.
    • Like x 3
  13. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

Same here, it's the time spent, friends made and the nostalgia. Heck, even my kids are asking why I am still playing this game. Started this when they are still kids and now that they're teenagers, its still the game I play :)
    • Like x 3
  14. Trykz Dedicated Player

One thing about it, dcuo’s core players are very loyal . No matter how mad they get lol.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Shhhhh....don't say that too loud. We still want the bugs fixed....and maybe a bit of compensation for the last week of.....'less than optimal' use.
    • Like x 2
  16. Trykz Dedicated Player

Good point let me rephrase

I’m deleting this game if this stuff isn’t fixed and compensation isn’t made in a timely fashion!!
    *grabs pitchfork and lantern*
    Haha lol
    • Like x 5
  17. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

strange ppl here i mean he is 100% right this game needs big updates but no everyone just get toxic if ppl say what they feel let me ask you something guys who enjoys this game yet ? i was in the same situation was say im done here was about to leave seems like thats funny for some ppl here if you dont see any real chances in an game you was loved once i ask myself whats wrong with guys who cant let you say what you think without step you in the back this comunity is sick nothing more as sick
  18. Trykz Dedicated Player

I’m sorry that you’re frustrated.
    Generally speaking people are pretty helpful on these forums when they are asked a question, and even taking the time out of their day to offer polite corrections on misconceptions.

However, there is a running theme of the occasional
    Thread with something like “I’m leaving, f this game, etc etc” that when you spend a lot of time here can become really tedious. These people have already made up their mind. They aren’t asking anything lol. Since it’s a public forum if you make a post like that you should expect some kind of reply. And if they actually left or quit the game why come to the forums to announce it?
    There is a difference between venting frustration and something and announcing your departure from the game.
    One is valid and will generally be met with compassion.
    One is entitled and will generally be met with snark.
    Hope this clears it up for you why these types of posts get these types of comments.
    • Like x 1
  19. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I'm going to be honest here and don't think you'll get what you want in January. But in 2023 with a bigger update, maybe? If you can wait that long.
    • Like x 2
  20. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

You might as well pack ya bags, Gee
    • Like x 1