Artifact and Allies are disabled again?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dwild, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Dwild Well-Known Player

4:42 EST Sunday. Once again we cannot level artifacts, allies and such? How long will it be gone now?
    • Like x 3
  2. SpyderBite Active Player

Are we receiving the stats and such from our artifacts even though they aren't displayed and we can not fortify them at the moment? I don't want to join raids/alerts if I'm running in artifact and augment naked.
  3. Proxystar #Perception

If it's disabled like last time then you still get everything they're just invisible, you can actually still even swap out the artifact in the last spot with another in your inventory, you just can't touch the other two slots above it.

Allies etc remain usable they just can't be fortified.
    • Like x 3
  4. Sorwen Well-Known Player

Looks like I chose a bad time to come back after a very long time off. Was just remembering how to do everything when it is disabled.
  5. metal1ix Well-Known Player

Hence why I just took a small vacation till we get word on what's going down. I mean if the rewards are co-dependent on this fortification being disabled, Nth Metal, and Exobytes would just take up inventory space with really no place to go, and that's NOT Free to Play friendly when we have limited slots and having so many untradeable goods to boot.

No body wants a clogged inventory with useless items/gear just by playing a game. It just feels like a big slap to the face, especially when such fortifications are DEPENDENT to keep consistency in terms of being a competent party member. :confused: It could be considered game-breaking when thinking about it.
  6. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

It looks like they tried a fix within hours but it didn't work, so they took it down again. Either that or they disabled it by mistake. Anyway, it hasn't been a day yet and it's a weekend, so I would give them a day or two more.
    • Like x 2