Could we pause auras and matter and make way for new skins?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Nov 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

I mean you did create an argument because you couldn't stand being wrong but go ahead, tell others they are toxic. lol...
    • Like x 2
  2. Zero303 Well-Known Player

i want more old skins and scarred ones. and perhaps a beard that isnt glued to the face?
  3. Jaelia Committed Player

Because I couldn’t stand being wrong LOL! I could be wrong I’m human right? (Which I mentioned the first time I posted) Ok.

I’m not arguing they’re arguing with themselves :D

That person is toxic. How are you going to tell someone not to do something as if you own them? LOL ok
    • Like x 1
  4. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

An entire vocabulary at your disposal and this is all you could add?
    Yeah, it makes perfect sense why you were unable to read the post you replied to. Good to know someone already got you crayons and colouring books to keep you company though. Reported for obvious reasons.
  5. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

You're pretty toxic too right now but I guess people do have an easier time smelling their own farts.
  6. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

So confrontational with everyone that disagrees with you, I don't know who pooped in your cereals this morning but hopefully you turn that bad attitude of yours around. Have a blessed day young man.
  7. Trykz Dedicated Player

If I was a new player reading this thread I’m not sure I’d want to be apart of this community. On either side. Lock this **** up devs it’s devolved into nothing constructive at all.
  8. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Toxic is Overused and Abused.
  9. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

The people who make the shinies don't don't deal with bug fixing outside of collision and clipping. Why don't people understand how this works? Or are you suggesting they tell their art team to take an unpaid vacation so they can hire temps to work on bugs ?
  10. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

Because people would rather believe what they believe rather than hearing the actual facts. Hell, two devs confirmed this in the comments and homie is still not convinced.
  11. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

-> Starts a conversation by implying someone needs something childish like crayons to understand something
    -> Is surprised the insinuation started confrontation

There's really only 2 options when it comes to you:
    - You were never properly educated on how human interaction works
    - You're simply a Troll who saw an opportunity to take a swing at upsetting someone, and who has been Reported as such.

Dont worry though, you failed miserably. As you sat there grinning imagining me "raging" or whatever your goal was, I was actually just finishing off my dinner chuckling to myself about how you voluntarily admitted to having your own supply of crayons and colouring books lying around. You added nothing to the thread subject whatsoever, and nothing to the conversation, which was already over. Unfortunately there really was very little for me to rage about or even get upset about, instead there was the irony and contradiction for me to easily point out and smile about.

You failed.
    You know where the door is.
  12. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

You were already confrontational before I showed up and by your tone in your previous posts, it's pretty obvious you were already upset. It's okay though, one day you'll understand that not everyone agrees with you and that your sentiment on a subjects aren't the holy word of god.
    • Like x 2
  13. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

What was the point in this reply when a Dev, in here, already clarified this?

Did you skip the 2nd Dev reply, confirming that the Devs who work on skins also fix style visual bugs, like the ones I listed on the previous page? Am I the only person who gets that "Bugs" refers to multiple category's of "things that need to be fixed"?
  14. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

Anything useful to add?
  15. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

Yeah but let me paint you a picture first.
  16. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

Nothing, gotcha.
    Bye
  17. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  18. Jaelia Committed Player

Hypocrite of the year award goes too!!! That’s exactly what you’re doing to me with your toxicity lol it’s insane how it’s all oblivious until it happens to you :)
  19. Jaelia Committed Player

I’m toxic by what? Replying when someone’s belittling me or trying to bully me? Oh forgive me for living and having emotions like a normal human being
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Ooookay, children. Locking this up. Please head out for nap time.
    • Like x 9
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.