Could we pause auras and matter and make way for new skins?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Nov 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrick_Jones Level 30

I just hope more beard variations…
    • Like x 3
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

I was talking about the comment Meg left on a forums post before she left stating she’ll be working on them in the future.
    • Like x 2
  3. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

...which does not exist and Oceans' post I quoted explained why.
    If you are not mistaken, quote that comment because I can't find anything supporting your statement when searching skin + Megzilla.
  4. Jaelia Committed Player

5. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

She expressed desire to make new skins, she did not hint at her working on them or the dev team has made any progress at all.

New skins are great but Megzilla isn't responsible for this, stop bringing up her name on this subject.
  6. Jaelia Committed Player

I’m a grown woman lmao you must be out of your mind to tell me what I can and cannot do. Obviously she’s not responsible she’s not here anymore are you just learning that?
    • Like x 2
  7. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Try to be consistent sis
    • Like x 1
  8. Jaelia Committed Player

I said I could be mistaken lmaooo you reaching asf, it never for all that but K
  9. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

and I told you why you are mistaken but instead of leave it at that, you instead became emotional and defensive.
    Maybe you'll think and research before using someone else's name.
  10. Jaelia Committed Player

Not one person became emotional and defensive you could tell yourself that all you want to make yourself feel better which is pathetic, idk why you’re so pressed about me saying megs name as if I’m using it in a light to discredit her for what she said. Maybe I should think lmaooo o_O I clearly said “I could be mistaken”. Then proceeded to find that actual thread. So now you getting defensive over megs name being used :eek:
    • Like x 1
  11. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Look who is the one doing the rambling.

p.s. you only look for that thread after I told you to do so, not by your own admission

Otherwise:
    [IMG]
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

Players here don't have that "No Man's Sky" patience
    • Like x 2
  13. Jaelia Committed Player

You got some serious issues it’s players like you that literally advocate toxicity into the community. I’ll pray for you please find happiness :)
    • Like x 2
  14. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

I was hoping somone say about balance the game ,fix pvp and more new content but it looks like there is no hope since you ask only about pixels .I dont care about new styles becouse there is so many of it that you can mix it and cryate what ever you like and extra skin that you gona cover with materials auras and styles not gona change a thing .Even if you wana run naked you have so many marerials and colors you can choose anything you want so why new skins ? Maybe if you are dev and want to make some money on it but even then i wouldnt buy it same reason becouse its already to many pixels .
  15. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I'm not friendly but toxicity? Look in the mirror.

16. Wallachia Devoted Player

Wait.

Megzilla left? When?
  17. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  18. Wallachia Devoted Player

• Warning: This post was creepy and not appropriate.

Aw, I liked her.

Hm, she is quite good looking.

Hm, she is working on the KOTOR remake.

...time to join the KOTOR community.
  19. Kuno Loyal Player

Totally agree.
    Too much auras, chromas, and materials. They are nice but there has to be other things for customization!
    Like new skins, animated hair, weapons for back style, options to let us wear gloves, boots and shoulders asymetrically, imagine the posibilities.
    Please give us new and different options.
  20. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

At this point we're going to have to grab our crayons and coloring books because that might be the only way to make you understand.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.