Bonus Source Marks!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Ran Bludhaven & there was source mark group loot 3 times.. is this intended? related to this?
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Source Mark stuffing for Thanksgiving.

[IMG]

Delicious.
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

So...where's the Black Friday sale?
  5. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Next time we have a double source mark week can you guys make sure we get double marks . Alot of the outside stuff isn't giving double marks and we're have to roll on marks in some raids.
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Someone please explain Black Dawn to me? What's the deal? :)

I kinda feel like I should get in there, but I'm really burnt out after 3x Grains of Time. I think a break might be in order soon.
  8. Eve YouTuber

They never make the open world double, just instanced content. They said It's extra work to enable open world as well.
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It's double in the Flashpoint, Legion and Patchwork stuff.
  10. Eve YouTuber

That's probably not intended as they always do them instanced only, it was never before
  11. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I'm sure it's intended. The Omnibus weekly missions give double as well. All of the bounties and open world should be behaving the same way.
  12. Eve YouTuber

Yeah but these are on duty as well. Mepps also wrote Instanced. I do not mind at all if they finally made everything available for double source marks, I just think it needs to be clarified in the original post.
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's an exploit....kinda...To explain it would be furthering an exploit, so good luck.
    • Like x 1
  14. PlayerNumberWhoKnows Active Player

Just ***** wow! Another bad day being a villain, crime doesnt pay? hahaha :D well go heroes ur da best, go and do this exploit.......
    0mfg fkn mindbogling
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm not sure how the Villain HOF runs work, but I'd guess if they are similar, it would be there too.
    • Like x 1