Fixed Census data has been stale for about a week.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by IonHero, Nov 27, 2021.

1. IonHero Committed Player

The Census API hasn't been receiving up-to date info from the game for about a week.
    leaving all data from it to become stale.

Is there anything someone at Daybreak can do about it, please and thank you.
    • Like x 21
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Yeah :( zonexus isn't working either :( and I need it for my alt
    • Like x 1
  3. Zhouz Well-Known Player

Did this connection between the api and the game stop working with the most recent game patch on the 23rd?
  4. IonHero Committed Player

From what I can see, It happened sometime on the Nov 18th, just as the previous Save The Universe was opened up.
    (Based on that only a few people on the Switch have the style feats added that day.)
    • Like x 1
  5. IonHero Committed Player

• Like x 2
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I don't understand how they can't keep up with their own certificates?
  7. Wallachia Devoted Player

Certificates only expire once per year, it's easy to forget.
    • Like x 1
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Understandable. But it's been like a monthhhh
    • Like x 1
  9. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

upvoted
    • Like x 1
  10. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Up, Up and Above!
    • Like x 1
  11. IonHero Committed Player

Well, I am hopefully they are fixing it...(yet fearful that it's gone for good) as at the moment the dcuo census is offline.
    • Like x 1
  12. farm3rb0b Committed Player

I've been hopeful for years they'd expand this out the way PlanetSide's is, but I definitely never thought it'd go this route. I'm not sure if this is related, but I'm also seeing weird things in game between feats. My Traits > Stat Points menu gives one number of Skill Points and if I look at my character in the League Management > Roster popup window, a lower number appears. o_O Internal lookups are wonky
  13. BatgirlS2 Level 30

Still waiting for this to get updated, please.
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkQuantumMenace New Player

Same waiting for this, so I can stop looking at my feat log every time and just rely on the site.
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkQuantumMenace New Player

Are you adding the newest episode Legion of Doom feats when the site works again?
  16. IonHero Committed Player

The outdated data on the census has reappeared, however the character info has seemingly not appeared with it.

I'll be adding it as soon as I can, although it may take a little time. especially if there are feats that are invisible feats that require a prerequisite feat to be accomplished first...
    • Like x 2
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: Our recent maintenances have separated census from the game temporarily. Once we perform a similar maintenance/transition on the census, it will populate again.
    • Like x 5
  18. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Maybe this could be a maintenance/transition which also fixes the old item stats (health, might, resto etc.) in the census? As far as I know those all are heavily outdated dating back like 5 years when the first major rupture happened to the census, basically disconnecting it from the game due to a major design change in-game?

I never understood why it was not possible to install a small adapter/converter software to make the game fully compatible with the census again. I am not fully aware how the census became functional again, but I think those old issues are still around including missing items from episode 26 onwards.

The census is a VERY useful tool. Please try to keep it in shape as much as possible.

Thank you.
    AP
    • Like x 2
  19. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I'm gonna cry :(
    Lol
  20. The OmniScrooge Level 30

...bump...

Any new developments on this??
    • Like x 2