Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DrakeBall, Nov 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

As it was only a hypothetical situation...does it matter? I'm just saying I didn't need the source or no loot locks as bad as some I guess. I'd ditch the extra source if the clamp went away...fair trade. Not going to happen, but yeah...in theory.
    • Like x 6
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

3. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

no i want the normal loot locks back. whatever it was preclamp was fine...
    • Like x 2
  4. The Con Dedicated Player

Heck.... I'm still for the "Ditch the clamp... and keep the source marks" vote..

Why not have the best of both worlds in a game that we (in one way or another) pay for?
    • Like x 6
  5. Kabr Active Player

I'm sorry but stat clamping has been a dislike by players from the very beginning since it was implemented into the Christmas seasonal for the first time. But it was "bearable". But now that it's been implemented game wide it's just a pure annoyance
    • Like x 7
  6. Plowed In Loyal Player

Ever pick out all the marshmallows from Lucky Charms and eat an entire bowel of them as breakfast? You’ll only do it once, if at all.

It sounds good at first, but really isn’t all that appealing.
    • Like x 2
  7. shoegazer Well-Known Player

It most certainly is appealing..I've done this..multiple times..and it's awesome

Even when I eat it with the grain pieces I save all the marshmallows until the end..one might sneak it's way into a spoonful every now and then..but the last however many spoonfuls are all marshmallows..and it's fantastic every time
    • Like x 3
  8. Plowed In Loyal Player

You must be the black and white neon chroma box of Lucky Charms eaters. :)
  9. the solowing Steadfast Player

Because what will happen when you gear up in a matter of hours, with a DLC coming down the pipe in another 3 monthes? Youll simply get bored and go elsewhere.
    • Like x 4
  10. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Screenshots of FFXIV
    • Like x 2
  11. the solowing Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

Does the game reflect your view on everything they like as well? It doesn't reflect your views or my views. We all simply have input on which way the game should go. I also enjoy sharing pictures because it helps me explain what im saying, in a way its visually easier to try to show what i mean since its similar enough players can associate to it even if i dont explain it all the best.

If i wanna show something off, i have my entire signature to do that with.

(Typed this hours ago, but i got tied down explaining to the younger generation about random tidbits of information)
    • Like x 1
  13. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

I did and that game it's definitely not for me.
  14. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

It's pretty clear that people are tired of you posting about FF on the forums, take a hint, maybe?
    • Like x 1
  15. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

I don't like Source Marks, past a certain point they're pretty useless.
    • Like x 1
  16. Plowed In Loyal Player

Have you taken time off and needed to catch up? You’d need source marks for that.
    Do you still need old styles from early end game? They’re available off about 12 different vendors in the HoL now for source marks.
    Not done leveling your artifacts? You need source marks for catalysts.
    Still progressing your allies? Again, alliances cost source marks.
    Want a seahorse, phoenix, or starro combat pet? Hey hey source marks.
    Did you miss anything from Time Capsules? Convert your Source Marks into Quarks.

The totality of non-end game, non-vertical progression stuff is available with source marks.

But yeah, you’re right, past all these points they are useless.
    • Like x 7
  17. the solowing Steadfast Player

Its not that i dont get the hint, in fact i just dont care and i never have, because i believe that it can be DCUO-ified and it could work here.

"Oh Solowing you cant ask for features in other games, we dont like it!"

Meanwhile they add in mobile game elements to the game and their is nay a peep from you.

So critique all of it, or critique none of it.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

From my point of view, it's just derailing the topic with stuff about other games that have no relation with DCUO but you do you I guess.
    • Like x 4
  19. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

I was speaking from my perspective, obviously.
  20. Plowed In Loyal Player

Care to elaborate on what leads you to that perspective? Do you play one or more characters? Do you subscribe or ftp? Do you consider yourself chasing endgame stats/feats or casual?

The more specific and descriptive people can be, the more influence your perspective can have on future plans/considerations about the game. If not, no worries!
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.