Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. DanielH New Player

Next Ressurgence, could we get Powerset Travel Types?
    • Like x 2
  2. Magenta Manhandler New Player

a glittery/sparkling material... either tintable or available in hot pink/magenta.
  3. Chain Lightning Active Player

Can we get a pink lantern ring accessory for valentine event and also, a material that gives a pink outline to the style, like on impassioned zatanna's hair you can see the pink outline to it but still be able to change the actual color of the style that you are wearing
  4. Multivers New Player

Hey Please any Designers can you look at this message

me and more than half of the xbox dc community were saying that we need a rework on a sertain material

We understand Force-field is apost to be brainac forcefield but the collection is so hard to get can you make it for we can color the force-field material it so hard to get and you color it then more people will buy stabs just to get it yall can profit off of it
  5. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

6. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

two tintable channels shaded comic mat with red or blue or black as 3rd channel for the next booster bundle
  7. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

I think you may need to fiddle with your Shaded Comic Material a bit more pal. The one that was released already allows you to use 3 different colours on all styles. Pick a chest -> Add 3 colours to it, such as red blue and black -> Apply Shaded Comic Material -> Now you have a red blue and black shaded chest. Your request exists.
    • Like x 1
  8. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

Any chance of Material........Materials? We've had years of "shiny" already and its gotten old, but how about something that adds a Material-like Texture? Like the Spandex Texture look from the 31st Century Slimlines? Or with Death Metal coming up in ep43 or ep44, a Worn Leather Texture Material? Could even fit the Leather one with a Catwoman Cowl release on the Fate vendor to keep everything thematic?
    • Like x 1
  9. moonchild2021 New Player

i keep missing opportunities to get starfield cosmic materials /chromas. please bring those back
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The ones we already had won't come back. They were all exclusive to their particular Booster Bundles. Alternate versions (such as colour locked) may appear in the future.
  11. moonchild2021 New Player

i figured
    i figured it was something like that, and my despair knows no bounds.
  12. LoganCaron Active Player

My first one would be if you could bring back the BVS emblems it would be amazing, but if you cant i would suggest a Supergirl emblem. Bring back the original Solar aura. I know its not a material but style idea: having a chest style without a colar, a bit like Superman's and a hole bunch of superheros has. Make all female style wearable by male characters too. For materials: Blue and Red composite neon, scale chroma, vinyls neon materials but all without the neon and vinyl part.
  13. Zero303 Well-Known Player

battlescarred if possible. like hanging wires and sparks and whatnot.
    or just scarred armor material.
  14. moonchild2021 New Player

an astral variation of chroma with silver accents that glow in an icy blue similar to the forge material's glow. Or if not, have the silver reflect the mapped features of the moon (the swiss cheese pattern of tranquillitatis, fecunditatis, crisium , etc
  15. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

maybe you dont get the idea bub. Next booster bundle could have two semi-rare mats with only 2 tintable channels and a set color. That way it is different from the ultra rare version out currently. Not as good but much more accessible pal. Witness what they did with B&W neon and the following multitude of neon versions.
  16. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

You know, if you ever found a way around that attitude, it might give you enough breathing room to see I was actually trying to help.

Heres a fitting response though:
    If they've been doing what you're asking for with past Materials, then they certainly dont need your help to do so again. Unless of course your intention was to insult their intelligence. If not, then your suggestion was inherently redundant, bub.

Later :)
  17. Lucky Sailor New Player

I would like to have Poison Ivy's aura from The Greenhouse mission or that she puts on you at the end of the Iceberg Lounge solo. An aura with those floating flowers and leaves would be nice.
  18. Zero303 Well-Known Player

i would like some magic circles , pentagrams and whatnot circling around hands or whole body. in difrent colors.
  19. Mister Rook New Player

I'd like any aura that de-clamps me. That would be great.
  20. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

Striped material, horizontal and vertical. It makes your basic legging looks like socks or your basic cape into funny looking cape. It would be great for winter event (green and red stripes or white and red) and for spring event (black and yellow stripes = bees) or just some regular jail black and white stripes. Or even better make it one material and let us chose color.