Downtime Server Maintenances - November 16-19, 2021 - Plus gifts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron64 New Player

die bekommen das sowieso nicht hin in der zeit
    luschen halt, was soll man sagen :p
    jetzt machen die das endlich so das alle am elnem tag an einem server ARBEITEN UND GEHT TROTZDEM NIX
    was für jämmerliche leistung ;)
    eigentlich gehören die alle gefeuert und durch neue ersetzt weil mieser kanns ja eigentlich garnichtmehr kommen
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Relax, EU is up.
    • Like x 3
  3. Tinnylaa New Player

The free gifts are nice and all but from an EU players perspective, and I'm sure a majority of of the server. We've pretty much missed a whole day of 2x. Especially all of us that work. I can only speak for myself when i can say i log in after work for a few hours to level these artifacts. To find out I've missed the whole of the last day for (and lets put it bluntly) some shoddy gifts just doesn't really help.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The EU PS world is online after today's maintenance. The downtime ran 15 minutes long (and sorry about prime time!), so EU PS will receive the large thank you gift.
    • Like x 6
  5. Eve YouTuber

PC not?
    • Like x 2
  6. rimvader Well-Known Player

PLUS:
    BONUS GRAINS OF TIME!

Time is a thief that steals the show. Or something.

The bonus week begins with daily server restarts on Thursday, November 18, 2021, and runs through Wednesday, November 24, 2021.

EQUAL
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. byzong New Player

let me play already not well, really got it with my restart just went into the game and I see the restart for you 24 hour restart was not enough or something
  8. Armop3r New Player

So no1 wanna talk about that EU players have lost basically the last and i think most important day of double xp ?

You devs know that all your maintenances are during EU day time so since u dont extended double xp time why did you choose this day ? I think we already are affected enough...
  9. Trykz Dedicated Player

You are bilingual?
  10. Mister Hando Active Player

Very boring !!! :(
    This maintenance take Too much time...
    • Like x 1
  11. ChickeNnBiscuiTs Level 30

i only got 2 unlocked time caps 70 replay badges 3 grains of time and 10 source marks
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

are we there yet?
    • Like x 3
  13. cellorc New Player

How long till back to action?
  14. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I think you're referring to the free gift for the extended donwtime earlier this month, which just popped into our granted item menu this week. There will be another grant for this week's downtime.
    • Like x 2
  15. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I can't help but be a little curious. What's actually going on (I've been away for a bit). Are you guys upgrading hardware, changing engine (updating unreal for example), etc? Are these things that we (the players) will be noticing as in, "Wow, helluva upgrade job guys!", or something less noticable?

Just curiosity.
  16. Stogho Active Player

OMG....can you guys get it together over there.....all day this has been down...!
    • Like x 1
  17. Cordelia Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  18. Sentiency Well-Known Player

To be fair the most recent tweet from DCUO says “up to” 12 hours. Normally it doesn’t take the entire time and people do have days off where they like to play- so I understand the frustration. However that person’s response was a bit dramatic.
  19. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

Quick question, why 207? just an odd number.
  20. Cordelia Well-Known Player

You are correct, and I'm sorry for being a bit snarky. I guess I'm just suffering from DCUO withdrawal. Like the person I responded to, no doubt.

Edit: Also, the fact that they are offering "downtime gifts" for both if they hit their goal and if they don't hit their goal suggests that, unlike most maintenance downtimes, they are expecting to take the full time. This isn't a normal downtime - this is some sort of massive upgrade, possibly of hardware. And the EU server didn't hit its goal yesterday, so we may not be up by the time they set either.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.