Downtime Server Maintenances - November 16-19, 2021 - Plus gifts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 080669 New Player

I think people are still spending money to open Wonderous TC so this way they can give us something free without cutting into their revenue stream.
    • Like x 2
  2. Kabr Active Player

I swear I was gonna ask the same thing
  3. Kabr Active Player

So I have a question. If this maintenance is scheduled for US pc/ps on the 18th how come servers have Been down since yesterday evening. It's Been over 15 1/2 hrs since I've been able to get on. Am I missing something
  4. Secret Son of Krypton Level 30

Would it be possible if not practical to extend the double XP artifact bonus for the US server at least, we're getting screwed out of the XP bonus for the artifacts especially with the gift artifact Nth metal.
  5. Katya Zamolodchikova New Player

So i wonder, if EU PC/PS is being down on Wednesday, will you compensate 1 day extra for artifact double xp?
    So far from my experience i don't think that will ever happen. Which mean technically EU looses 1 day of bonus week.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The US servers haven't been down except for the usual daily maintenance. I was on all day/night yesterday and this morning.
    • Like x 2
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

So I made a mistake and posted the wrong gift information, from a previous grant and not this one. Please send all hate mail to my private messages. This is the correct information:

Thank You & Gift

As a token of our appreciation, we have prepared a gift for all players to be delivered after your server's maintenance is complete.

Here's what you get IF WE DO come up within your server's expected downtime:
    • Thank You Gift (over $12 in value)
      • 3 Unlocked Wondrous Time Capsules
      • 21 Source Marks
      • 12 Grains of Time
      • 100 Replay Badges
    Here's what you get instead IF WE DO NOTcome up within your server's expected downtime:

• Oops! Thank You Gift (over $29 in value)
      • 4 Unlocked Wondrous Time Capsules
      • 30 Source Marks
      • 16 Grains of Time
      • 150 Replay Badges
      • 20,700 Artifact XP
      • 13,800 Ally Favor
      • 207 Fate Tokens
    Note: the gift can be claimed once per account and will be granted to the active character.
    • Like x 9
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: Xbox is now online after 9.5 hours and will receive the regular Thank You Gift.
    • Like x 1
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

[/quote]

Any word on the gift that was promised for the last downtime and issues from it ?
  10. zNot Loyal Player

[/quote]

You dont deserve hate for doing a mistake i think everyone with common sense understands that.
    • Like x 3
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The gift from the Nov. 4th downtime will be what's below ($7 value), and it *should* go out today pending a final check on live.

• 2 Unlocked Wondrous Time Capsules
    • 12 Source Marks
    • 6 Grains of Time
    • 60 Replay Badges
    • Like x 12
  12. Eve YouTuber

This is still great. And nooo no hate mail!
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

Can we still claim this before EU goes down or after it goes back up?
  14. Eve YouTuber

I know right, Mepps is working hard and doesn't deserve hate
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It will be claimable for a while - unsure if it will get deployed to EU before restarts.
    • Like x 2
  16. Wonder Mẚn New Player

When are we getting our 'free gifts' from the last time you were down??
  17. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

First of all, they never said they're fixing bugs with this maintenance, 2nd if they were going to fix bugs (which I wish they would do more of) they would say so, but they're telling us very vague things like maintenance. 3rd, I'm not wishing for another downtime, so I think you got me confused with someone else. 4th I did read, I also saw that he was extremely vague with the word "maintenance", because that could mean any number of things; A server caught fire, one of the A/C units in the server room stopped working, a UPS blew up, a CPU in the server (which is probably something old af like Haswell) short circuited, we need to oil the hampster wheel, the hampster died, Mepps tripped over a power cord, a PSU stopped working...I could go on and on.

And lastly I think you have me confused with someone else when you were reply to me because not 1 single time did I wish for downtime anywhere in this thread. And no where in this thread did I see Mepps say they were going to fix bugs. So I'm willing to bet you just hit "reply" to the wrong post.
    • Like x 1
  18. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Awesome, for the next downtime free gift can we get a "League donation amenity" would save us a lot of time, thank you.
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We got it about an hour ago.
  20. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I was wondering why the Knights of Vengeance TCs, but it didn't seem worth asking about. Thanks for clarifying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.