TDe the difficulty of the elite with the 3 bosses and the bard it is nonsense!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The Trio shield has....wait for it....3 goats heads on it. And even if you aren't sure what a goat's head looks like, it's the shield with the 3 symbols on it.

Weapon is the sword.
    • Like x 3
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Gonna go out on a limb on this one as I'm not super familiar with Atomic tanking...but don't block maybe?

Personally I've seen some Atomics do great with them...even better than I do with fire, but maybe that's a comment on my tanking more than a kudos for them.
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The first week of this, before just about everyone knew to go for Bard AND that the tank has to kite, I'd always put in the chat..."I'm going to be bouncing around like a maniac, I'll avoid you guys so stay where you are unless they lunge you" or something to that effect. I hate when I'm trying to move around the small space and there's a DPS standing where I just was a few seconds ago...then he dies when I pull the bosses on him when I return.

And yes, I find a troll helps more via the debuffs and player buffs than a 2nd DPS does most times. Unless you are running with 2 prec gadgets DPSes...in that case... mooooar burn!
    • Like x 1
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Satyrs are annoying, satyrs with Wonder Cheese is even worse. By far shes my worst boss. Reflect window is absurd
    • Like x 1
  5. Trykz Dedicated Player

Lol well shouldn’t be too hard to spot that lol, thanks.
  6. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

For my part, that's what I've always heard about this power, when I was an atomic I often faced this type of problem in addition to possible combo interruptions that made me fall, so I decided to go back to being fire and I feel more comfortable in every way.

I've not played Atomic for long, so I don't have much experience with this power, but I'd love to master it, its aggro system is awesome because it teleports mobs to you, just for that, it's fun to piss off kikoo dps speed :D, after that I think it requires a bit more control than a fire tank.
  7. NotMeMaybe Active Player

I've met you in game, inspected you and seen you use everything wrong.

Bad weapon choice, wrong white mods, wrong artefacts, no comment.
  8. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

ce n'est pas de ma faute si le choix de l'arme est un défaut, discutez-en avec les devs pour ça !

les mods blancs étaient pour un test très précis, que j'avais oublié de changer avant !

c'est bizarre pourquoi la plupart des vidéos sur youtube disent de jouer ça ? et pourquoi sur ce forum ils le suggèrent aussi ?

Pour avoir ce genre de jugement en "ONE" inspection, tu as raison, tu devrais arrêter de commenter !
  9. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Electricity has a really good ST loadout, and can shred the bard up pretty nicely.
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Hrmmm, compared to my Mental Main? No. She does not. But the AOE live is hard to argue with so....
  11. ALB Dedicated Player

It's only hard with bad dps. If you have good dps in the group, it's a bteeze
  12. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

I just want to ask, do you run with a troll using a damage debuff? That might help a bit for the tank. And, is the tank staying away from the bard when he moves closer to the tank? If you move away, you avoid his long channeling one shot dance. Sure, he hits hard, but is quite avoidable.
  13. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

We have very few players who play troll in the alerts, but I grant it, it helps a lot and if there can be a troll, it must be me most of the time ..., but I rather want to to "type" ^^.

After that I think most tanks don't really know what to do in front of their bosses and have often fallen like flies and even very often from the start in front of their bosses ^^

As far as I'm concerned, when I was an atomik tank I didn't really understand this boss phase, but when I went to fire tank, I understood the thing better, now I go through it without difficulty, I will try atomik again in the month next for once: D.
  14. Dogico Loyal Player

I agree that the difficulty in that fight is way higher than any other boss fight (only fight I can't battle tank) but it's very doable. A mistake I've seen tanks make is fighting to close to the bard and kiting way too much. It's best to move from bard and focus on counters, mostly through blocking.

• Like x 1
  15. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

even Circe is 100 times simpler than her 3 bosses...
  16. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Rage and atomic tanks don't have the option to block much when it comes to these 4 bosses. Kiting is the best method until bard is down, then thrash the rest.
    • Like x 1