Can anyone tell me what styles/material this person is wearing?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pinky, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Pinky Well-Known Player

Can anyone tell me what style(s) is this character wearing?
    Especially the pieces with the (digital) circuit board design

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Chest and legs appear to be the Combat Protocol style. Waist looks to be the same.

Back is (I believe) from the Gotham Knight set.

Not familiar with the hands, shoulders and chest. Wiki search makes me think it's the Bionic set from the Titans episode.

Mask/head is one available from regular style vendors, the name eludes me right now.

The same goes for the material used. I believe I have it on a character but for the life of me I can't remember the name. LOL

Aura looks to be Orange Tesla.

Not sure about the eyes/face.
    • Like x 2
  3. JailhouseBat Active Player

For the material steel neon maybe?
    • Like x 2
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The circuit board pattern is built into the style pieces themselves, so they're not part of a material/chroma. Chest and Legs are Enhanced Combat Protocol. Waist is either Enhanced Combat Protocol or just regular Combat Protocol. These all come from Oracle's Time Capsule. Shoulders, Hands and Feet are Enhanced Bionic (requires Elite renown from the Titans episode to purchase). Back is Gotham Knight, which you can get either through the PVP vendors or in the Doctor Fate Daily Rewards vendor. Head, as mentioned above, is one of the starting styles that you can find on a vendor for cash, but I can't remember off the top of my head the name of the style or the vendor that sells it. And finally the chroma is the Steel Neon Chroma, which is available in Resurgence Mega Capsules.

You should be able to find all these styles/chroma on the broker, except for the Enhanced Bionic pieces.
    • Like x 4
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's the Full Devil Slimline Mask. I don't know which vendor has it in the House of Legends (it's still a little confusing there), in the Watchtower those styles are in the War room downstairs (where the classic sparring targets are).
    • Like x 3