Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I wasn’t able to showcase my manor base because I was hospitalized for a week and am in recovery still. I still need to finish it. I ended up taking down 2 of my other bases because I needed some of those base items to use in that base lol. Hopefully I’m able to finish it soon to show it off.

I used my space base for a secret lab which I ended up moving to my manor cave lol. I really should’ve at least taken screenshots before taking them down lol
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

Wishing you a quick recovery! I want to see the Manor when you're done :D
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Thanks. I did most of the basic layout of the base for each room. Just working on detailing now. I still need to farm some items too. I could give you permission to have a sneak peek if you’d like
    • Like x 1
  4. Achikah All About That Base

Sure thing! Always happy to help. :) And thank you so much, that really means a lot. I've been really wary about putting myself out into the social media sphere, so I'm a noob when it comes to posting things, or content. My leaguemates finally pestered me enough to start doing it, so here I am, lol. Been trying to upload a new base every week since I have a bunch sitting around.

I know that feel- swapping out furniture for another base when it takes priority. I'm really stubborn with that. It takes a lot for me to tear down/relocate a base, even if the theme or concept is better than the original. The Manor theme caused me to do that though- it was a better fit for my magic school than the Atlantis theme and ended up being a stronger base I feel.
    Also, I'm really sorry to hear about your hospitalization. Wising you a speedy recovery!
    • Like x 1
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Thanks. Getting better little by little.

I felt the same about the manor. It just had what I wanted. Area for my main area and a secret area for my secret hideout. I’ll eventually use up my other bases again for different themes too
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Subbed to your channel, will check it out tomorrow (It's really late here lol)
    • Like x 1
  7. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I hope you recover soon and get to feeling better.
    • Like x 1
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Thanks. Appreciate it
    • Like x 1
  9. Achikah All About That Base

Seriously, I'm envious of that. It'd really cut down on my time grinding for furniture drops, and save me a ton of cash if I just recycled or recreated. A leaguemate of mine does the same thing, even takes down bases on a whim for a fresh perspective to make the base better. My bases just become too precious to where it hurts the building process a lot of the times. Hopefully I can shake that at some point.
    Anyway, can't wait to see the base when it's finished. I'll be on the look out for it for sure!

! I just did the same with yours when I saw the resistance vid! Very cool. Thanks for the support and watch whenever you'd like. There's really not much there- just a handful of bases so far and some really old trophy/achievement vids from years ago. Hoping to up the quality soon with some updated equipment, then possibly editing if find the time to actually learn Premiere.
    • Like x 2
  10. Achikah All About That Base

I uploaded this one sometime back but never posted it in here, I don't believe. This was the first Manor theme I threw together, and was also my entry for the contest a few weeks back. It's a mage academy/library dedicated to the Mother of spells, Hecate- Arcane Athenaeum. Tour begins around the 1 minute mark.

• Like x 4
  11. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

please visit my base its so decoed it would make the addams family and rob zombie jellous just ingame mail me your avatars name and ill put you on my admin list its worth the visit i promise
    • Like x 1
  12. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

my avatars name is hotshewolf
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Which server do you play on?
  14. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

us server
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Add RedMetalBat to permissions, I'll take a look this weekend.
  16. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

cool i will add it now if you know anyone else that will take a look please feel free to inform them
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

You could also upload some pictures or a video for players to comment on in this thread :)
    • Like x 2
  18. Achikah All About That Base

New base tour up!

This is Illyria's base entitled Infernal Descent- a dive into the mouth of madness itself. I showed this one during the Extra Life livestream, but wanted to also have it for Youtube.

Tour begins around the 1 min mark.
    • Like x 3
  19. Eve YouTuber

LOVE!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  20. Achikah All About That Base

! Thank you~!!!
    Was in progress for so long- took forever to get so many small Olympian doors/stone arches pre-WW Save The Universe. x_x Really happy with how it turned out. :)
    • Like x 1