Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Nº4 Level 30

thanksssss but you maybe belive to open the European Sv ?? all worlds are open except the European bro... go go go
  2. Ron64 New Player

3. Eve YouTuber

EU is still down, Mepps :(
  4. Nº4 Level 30

NOT ALL WORLDS... the european is still down.. maybe you belive to open it ? xD
  5. Flagermus man New Player

so not like 10 but like 14 Houres eh eh meps .-))
    • Like x 1
  6. Nº4 Level 30

i losst one Legendary day =(
  7. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

Game improvements are noticeable. Running much smoother for me! Ty :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Jennacide New Player

I don't wanna jinx it buuuut... same for me :p
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I was a minute pre-mature. EU is up now.
    • Like x 3
  10. Eve YouTuber

I don't see the Legendary allies I bought when they came out in my redeem tab on the market place... Was it not supposed to go live with this update?
    • Like x 2
  11. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Uhm, is "missing 2.5-3% of my Might and Precision" part of the bug too? Because I'm missing about that much Might and Prec both on my main and my alts, and I checked the League Hall bonuses - supposedly they're active though the Might/Prec is down by roughly the same amount the Might/Prec bonus provides on every character I have in my own League right now.

What did you guys do to it this morning during the update there?
    • Like x 3
  12. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I'm missing a good amount of might also
    • Like x 1
  13. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

I still do not have the ability to redeem unlocked purchases allies on my alts.
    • Like x 1
  14. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Same issue as others with redeeming allies on alts. I bought the 3-pack back when it came out.. maybe that bundle is not registering?
  15. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

So what's the reward ?
  16. Crimson Crossfyre Well-Known Player

I have not been able to redeem a purchased ally on any alts. Also, the purchase does not even show on the list of redeemed items for my character who currently has the purchased ally equipped. The purchase does show under my account activity.
  17. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Looks like u forgot amusement mile gang war, it just boots me to HoD like deluge & the rest u listed
    • Like x 1
  18. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Did it?

Maybe I had extremely bad DPS in the instances I played since it went up but... from a time perspective, which is the only thing people are concerned about with Stat Clamp.

Something doesn't seem right... almost seems worse.

And the prec Damage we take from instances with a lot of adds is still "off".

How can each individual add hit the same, same difficulty, taking insane difference in damage based on how many adds...

It wasn't the idea of stat clamp I have issue with, it's the increased time per instance.

The "when I was a kid I waked uphill both ways in the snow when I played an MMO type reasoning... I don't get it.

Honestly, the main thing I don't like about many changes over the years is 'Menu Creep", tried to teach someone to play the game after about 5 years away... just navigating the menu at level 30 when all the missions and crafting stuff pops, it's overwhelming... 50 menus is NOT fun... might as well play with a Excel Spreadsheet.
  19. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Says that purchased allies would be be put in the redeem area in marketplace. I bought Aquaman awhilr back and it dors not show up to redeem on my other characters.
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Marketplace
    • Purchases of any Ally from the Marketplace made before their transition to account-wide have been placed in the Redeem/Claim Marketplace menu, and can now be claimed on all characters on your account.
    Still can't redeem Legendary Allies on Alts on USPS4. :(