Livestream Extra Life Game Day Marathon - November 6, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Extra Life Game Day!

It has all been building to this. Join us for a 12 hour marathon Extra Life Game Day livestream this Saturday, November 6, 2021.

Throughout the marathon we will celebrate Extra Life, DCUO, and our community. We will visit all servers, explore tons of bases, have a few boss events, and more! We have several more milestones to cross for in-game rewards, and plenty more incentives that will be posted during the marathon.

The marathon stream starts at 8AM PT and ends around 8PM PT, over on our official twitch channel.

REMEMBER, everyone is STILL invited to join the DCUO Extra Life team, donate, and spread the word.
    • Like x 12
  2. Eve YouTuber

Amazing! Can't wait for this :D
  3. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Took the day off so i can get that angelic aura, hopefully i can get it
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Definitely looking forward to it. If I had realized it was going on until 10pm though I would’ve requested Sunday off as well. Lol
    • Like x 1
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Looking forward to this :D
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

Any picture of this aura anywhere?
  7. Azure Herald New Player

I don't have a picture of the aura ATM but it is amazing my league got it 2 weeks ago it is also battle activated.
  8. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thanks. It's kind of like an Updated OG Nimbus.
    • Like x 1
  10. CettaDCUo New Player

We pretend Angelic aura now for ruined reset day
  11. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Yes i want it so bad, but everyday they would stream i would be at work! I teach hs during the week and have a weekend job too on the side… gosh why did i go to college for this
  12. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Today's the big day!
    • Like x 2
  13. ChickeNnBiscuiTs Level 30

no way ans aura for missing play. free sp.
  14. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Its very hard to get these rewards this year. There only offered in limited time slots when people work and there constantly sold out.

Please do not get me wrong I love the idea of the dev team doing interactive events (boss events, base tours). Just makes it really hard when you tie items to these. Would be much more convenient if people could just donate directly for these items instead of having to go through boss events.
    • Like x 1
  15. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

16. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Back from the Lack?
    • Like x 1
  17. inferno Loyal Player

Tack and the Rack.
    • Like x 1
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

See what y'all missed?

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Hraesvelg Always Right

At Mepp's request, I made it shorter and looped it. I may or may not be delirious after watching the stream all day.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. ALEeUs New Player