Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Nº4 Level 30

add Mounts to the game xD agreguen monturas al juego. Vehiculos
    ADD a new PVP event that give us a lot amount of Valor marks.. to this way everybody will do or try PVP all days... PVP is dead on EU server..
    agreguen un evento de PVP que deje muchas marcas de valor... asi todos los jugadores probaran pvp a diario seguro... el pvp esta muerto en el sv europeo.. necesitamos algo que incite a la gente a usar el PVP
  2. VanDePott New Player

wie lange dauert die Server Wartung noch ?? würde mich über eine antwort freuen mfg VanDePott
  3. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

are we there yet?
    • Like x 1
  4. Jennacide New Player

https://www.daybreakgames.com/status#dcuo

;)

God forbid they update the hardware and install new patches to improve the performance of the game. Keep your pants on, it'll be okay... o_O
    • Like x 5
  5. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  6. Oel Em Well-Known Player

Not saying its right to ride their ***, but I'm pretty sure he would have notified people with more than 12 hours notice.

Was the only person who understood this part of his post?
  7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

No, I mean what would he have done differently if there'd been an early notice of the game update.

It's not like it cuts into finishing weeklies as it's on a reset day. The seasonal was ending the day before. I dunno, I'm just baffled that this is an issue and not someone just complaining just to complain.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jennacide New Player

No worries annnnnd you're welcome <3
    • Like x 1
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

so are we there yet?
    • Like x 2
  10. Augment789 New Player

Only 4hrs to go
  11. AthalwolfCOH Level 30

....you can assemble and install a whole new server in less time
  12. Royal Tsuyoki New Player

i was hoping this would actually be a 4-5 hour job
  13. Ron64 New Player

würd sich locker ausgehen :)
  14. Mad_Hatter_9o4 New Player

ARE WE THERE YET? *cackles manically*
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

So first of all, I notify of downtime when the downtime is greenlit.

It takes at least 4 hours to publish an update to the servers, assuming no unforeseen issues. Today we have ~7 hours of various maintenance tasks that get run either today or the next day or eventually no game to log into. Reality sucks!

Finally, today we have many unforeseen issues, so we're probably going long. Updates when I have them.
    • Like x 18
  16. Mad_Hatter_9o4 New Player

Was only joking :D Thanks for everything yall do!
  17. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

hey Mepps are we there yet...... lol take your time guys
  18. Wzlinnkk54 Active Player

Im amazed EVERY thursday that ppl are like woah what the server is going down for updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY thursday same time 8 am central EVERY thursday when the weeklies and stuff reset EVERY thursday, idk if you noticed the EVERY part but its EVERY thursday of EVERY week. sometimes its quick, when new things are done usually longer but 1 thing that never changes, and that is that its EVERY thursday of EVERY week EVERY month since I can remember...... p.s. EVERY thursday!!!!!
    • Like x 5
  19. zNot Loyal Player

No problem take your time
    • Like x 1
  20. Siramez Well-Known Player

"EVERY" isn't in their vocabulary hehe