Dev's: When do we get the Name Reclaim now?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lara, Oct 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lara Committed Player

On your discord server months ago Mepps said a Name Reclaim will come but when ?:)
    • Like x 3
  2. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Doubt it will be anytime soon.
    They have to get the next episode and the one following ready as well as making sure the returning events are working under the new clamped system.
    A name reclaim will only delay content and they just had a big delay with this last year and the House Of Legends.
    I highly doubt they are going to cause that much of a delay just to cater to name sellers and people who cannot come up with original names.
    • Like x 3
  4. Harlequin Devoted Player

Why do you need a name reclaim when this exists:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  5. BumblingB I got better.

In case anyone missed it, this is what Mepps said:
    [IMG]

Most likely this will happen when they do the crossplay with the switch.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

There's this part of me that wonders if the devs have gotten to the point where they have said, "Okay, every time someone asks for a name reclaim, we push it back until they learn some patience." LOL
    • Like x 3
  7. Siramez Well-Known Player

Here we go again....

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  8. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

I've sometimes wondered the same thing, but then I remind myself that they are professionals and they know they are running a business, not a Sunday school.
  9. Wallachia Devoted Player

Careful, they willcome up with 10,000 ridiculous excuses to try to convince you they care about the community and not that they don't have the ability to come up with an original name.
    • Like x 4
  10. the solowing Steadfast Player

Im in support of a name wipe
    • Like x 2
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

12. the solowing Steadfast Player

Why are people so worried about a name wipe, if it doesnt hurt anyone who no longer plays that their name is gone.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Haha genius.
  14. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

Careful, those opposed to it will come up with 10,0000 ridiculous excuses why it's a bad idea when, in reality, they just don't like the people who are for it.
    • Like x 1
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It will come when they deem it necessary and not a minute sooner. When that will be won't be an answer he can give unless it's right around the corner.
    • Like x 3
  16. Trykz Dedicated Player

6 years ago I went from trykz to Trickz. 6 years later maybe I can finally get Tricks (he logged in just to keep it and still doesn’t play it *rage rising*
  17. Trykz Dedicated Player

But I also got MrBig, TheOne, and PlayerofTheYear that I’m doing the same thing with so I guess I can’t complain lol
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

And this is why clamoring for a name reclaim is pretty pointless. You got Trickz...which was pretty lucky. Chances are your luck won't be the same for getting Tricks...which renders the name reclaim pointless in your case, as well as many others like this. The name reclaim is primarily useful/successful for the Devs when they do server merges.
    • Like x 2
  19. Trykz Dedicated Player

Well I didn’t know my Cheerios needed **** on but look at that, steamy.

Lol I kid, I know I was lucky and I’m not advocating for one, but believe this if they do do one I’m gonna be typing furiously lmao
    • Like x 1
  20. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.