Dev Discussion Episode 41: Pet Vendor and Iconic Weapon Styles

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Charon, Aug 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VariableFire Loyal Player

Well they can't just give him one pistol since the character models aren't set up to hold just one, at least not without looking off. If you were paying close attention to Family Reunion, you'd see the mugger holding the one pistol as if it was a rifle, with both arms around it.
    • Like x 2
  2. abdul qayyum New Player

Hi ,Charon. Can include Collector's Edition Drone Control Device in the pet vendor?
    • Like x 1
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Are the pets in the pet vendor intended to not be account bound? I finally decided to get one for an alt, and am I glad I read the description beforehand.
    • Like x 1
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Charon

Will we get Iconic weapon related feats with the next EP.?
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

Yes. The thought was that it would encourage more toons to run that content, not just a one and done on one toon to buy them for all the alts. We can revisit that but that's how and why it was set up.

Not yet. I still have it as a goal but we need new tech to allow anyone to collect any weapon regardless if they actually have that weapon type as an option.
    • Like x 4
  6. Rejchadar Inquisitor

7. Charon Lead Content Designer

That, I believe, was one of the ones I tried that didn't have the correct hand holds for it so it looked weird. I'll try again when time allows to see if it was that or another staff style (it may have been Zeus' now that I think about it more).
    • Like x 1
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I would like to see the Zeus staff in a two handed version, he holds it like a two handed in the raid.
  9. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Weapon style items appears to not have "Style" category attached to them (nor there is Weapon broker sub-category in Styles for that matter) - only place on the broker you can find them is through "All" category.
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Hell, half the drops in the game haven't fit into a broker category in five years, it seems like.

Uplinks/henchmen/supply drops/orbital strikes all have no category, last I looked, for instance. It's my impression that neither do a wide variety of kinds of styles, though I could be overestimating the issue.
  11. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

On the forum no thread "Tell us what pets you would like to see next!", so I'll leave my suggestion here. If possible add Joker Turret \ Jack in the Box Turret to the game.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.