Themyscira Divided Elite

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xenothelm, Oct 23, 2021.

1. xenothelm Active Player

So the Satyr Trio is now a Quad, and I've had more than a couple tanks just straight up get 1shot. Can't find any guides on this latest version of the alert so I'm wondering how I can help my tank cause I can't heal 1shots. Is there a kill order? Block vs dodge skulls? These tanks just suck?
    • Like x 3
  2. Whodini Well-Known Player

Burn the Bard first. Same thing happened to us until we killed the bard. Went a lot smoother after that.
    • Like x 3
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Have the group kill the Bard first, in the meanwhile, have the Tank stay as far away from it when tanking. It's a proximity thing.
    • Like x 1
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

It doesn't help when the Amazonian woman script 1 shots your healer.
    • Like x 1
  5. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

They just need to stop making good quality content receive this ridiculous elite status. Like what was wrong with the regular version?? I’d say make the elite version be non-ad-skippable. Only having to ko a minimum of:
    1. 3 for flags
    2. 1 for 1st boss
    3. 1 for 2nd boss
    4. 2 for final room
    5. 2 for final boss (if no trio)
    Total of 9 enemies to defeat.

Elite version:
    Those 9 and ALL DEM ADS INBETWEEN BAHAHAHAHA
    • Like x 1
  6. Tree Well-Known Player

Tell them to roll or maybe hold block, not sure if blocking would help but I did get destroyed by the Bard’s “harmonious balls” — giggle. That’s the name of the attack ok!!? Need to roll.
    • Like x 3
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The issue I find, is in the last boss fight, Diana immediately uses her deflect right as her skull goes up, leaving NO time to react.
    • Like x 1
  8. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

I believe that’s the same/similar attack used in patchwork in ares fight. That weird musical lieutenant who destroys you with his musical balls or something like that.

So basically, keep away and I guess try to interrupt him??? Or use a troll (whatever that is) to maybeeee cc him? Just a thought
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh man, they added the Satyr bard to Elite? That’s unexpected and hilarious, I love it. So, when he starts dancing, he shoots large instant kill projectiles in a rotational pattern. These projectiles arc upwards as they travel, meaning that if you’re on the ground, they’ll never hit you if you stay far enough away.
    • Like x 1
  10. Tree Well-Known Player

Bard has big and small projectiles, I don’t know if you can interrupt. Someone try it!!! From the Ares fight in Patchwork, my league and I usually burn the Bard first. Helps a lot. Would probably be smart to do the same in StU: Themyscira Divided E.
  11. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Well... now we know who didn't do False Idols Elite during Metal 1
    • Like x 1
  12. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I find it easier for me to tank if the staff Satyr is defeated first, and then the bard second.
    • Like x 1
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Ran today, once he was dead we got the loot w/out needing to kill ww. Not sure about the other satyrs, if they are needed. But i killed them first, then the little 1 which gave the loot
  14. Bubbla Active Player

Range tank him and kill the bard first. Once he starts his flute the tank needs to be away from him or he is dead. He doesn’t move quickly most of the time so he is safely range tankable.