Wondrous Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]
    Wondrous Time Capsule

What's more wonderful than a wonder capsule inspired by our very own Wonder Woman? Nothing! The Wondrous Time Capsule can be unlocked with Stabilizers or purchased directly in the Marketplace. Stabilizers can be earned in-game through Daily Rewards or purchased in the Marketplace.

If you’re looking to learn more about how to get, open, and use a Time Capsule - or what is in previous Time Capsules - check out our helpful guide!

Learn more about Time Capsule contents and rarities.

Drowned Amazon Gear Styles

It's not what you think! She's fine! Inspired by The Drowned from Metal's alternate universe (okay, maybe she's not fine), use this gear suit to channel your own deep-ocean darkness or light it up to honor this universe's Wonder Woman.

Remember, you will receive a random standard or enhanced gear piece as a choice in your loot selection window for each Time Capsule you open. When consumed, the gear will become level-appropriate to your character.

[IMG]
    Drowned Amazon and Enhanced Drowned Amazon Styles & Wonderful Locks

Wondrous Collection Rewards

Complete three collections to lock in that wonderful look with the Scale Material, Blue Misty Stars Aura, and Wonderful Locks (above). Their collection items will appear as a choice in the loot selection window for each Time Capsule.
    [IMG]
    Scale Material, Blue Misty Stars Aura

Wondrous Emblems

Nearly all of the obscure Wonder Woman emblems you could ever want.

[IMG]

Extras

Each capsule opened has a chance to reward the Scale Chroma Pack. Plus, open 15 Wondrous Time Capsules to receive your Wonder Woman Doll accessory (above), and open 25 Wondrous Time Capsules to receive your Nubia Ally! Simply feat-unlock your Nubia feat to receive her on each of your characters.

[IMG]
    Ally: Nubia

AVAILABLE October 21, 2021!

The Wondrous Time Capsule launches October 21, 2021! Log in and unlock yours!

Thoughts? Questions? Join the discussion below.
    • Like x 14
  2. Eve YouTuber

Everything looks great. I'm pretty excited for the gear!
    • Like x 3
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Hmm 1 Capsule is a dollar, so 25, same as the rest of the legendary allies, just in disguise.. hope its not a feat
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

You get a feat for opening 25 of those then replay on any character to get Nubia for them
  5. Extinction Active Player

Almost everything is on point but definitely the worst missed opportunity and design of a chest that resembles Wonder Woman and/or show just enough skin for the males (metalhead style is too much even for me), at least make some of the upper part past the Eagle/simbol line tintable to try to paint skin-like... I'm well beyond disappointed, someone else improve this message please, I can't even translate properly.... #MadScreamsFrustrated
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Tbh this ww style will be the first I actually use pieces from, those gloves n shoulders will look good on my monk probably.. the back will find its place too
    • Like x 1
  7. Jckspacy New Player

Gotta admit, I'm really excited about this! Both the free rewards AND the time capsule! My ONLY worry is the hair. I get that the collections are suppose to have rare pieces, but I really hope it isn't too difficult to get all the pieces needed for the Wonderful Locks. I'm STILL trying to get the Superboy's Jacket. I just need the "Superboy's Poke Bowl" and I've opened sooo many time capsules, but got nothing out of them. So...please, do make it a little easier to get the Wonderful Locks. Otherwise I can't wait for this! Tomorrow can't come sooner!
    • Like x 1
  8. Mr Moist New Player

Actually very excited. One thing I hate - why are the female leg styles SO MUCH SHORTER than the males? Either lengthen the womens, or shorten the guys. (I would prefer shorter on the guys.) This stuff irritates the crap out of me. Sexism at it's greatest.
  9. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

What are ally Nubia's abilities?
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

the drowned amazon style is kinda cool, and I gotta say, it's interesting that they just say "boop, you're wearing a dress" for the male version of the set. looks like DCUO is working on being a different kind of ally.
    • Like x 2
  11. rimvader Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Someone has seen my Steam post, jk
    But for real I am Stoked about this!
  12. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

13. Neb153 Level 30

Is there a list of all the collection items for these anywhere yet? The wiki isn't updated yet and I just want the hair really badly

EDIT: Found one nevermind, great time capsule!
  14. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

So far Nubia, Batman, and Diana seems to be the most appealing Allies, until more come ofc lol.
    • Like x 1
  15. metro2k Well-Known Player

why do you insert objects so rare? you make me angry!!
    I will not be able to finish these collections.... again
    Look at the attached image.
    Is such a situation possible?
    [IMG]:mad:
    for me these situations ruin this beautiful game.
    • Like x 2