<Rainbow Phoenix> Villains, US PS4/PC (LGBTQIA+ Welcoming)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Melusine Midnight, Sep 20, 2018.

1. gryffon2 New Player

Hi! Would luv to join, but my main, aka only lvl 30 currently, is a meta hero. Willing to make and lvl up a villian. Played looooong ago just after City of Heroes went poof and only now getting back and trying to relearn the game. My hero is Gryffon VonSerrng if you wanna reach out.

PS: I just made a rage/martial arts villian named Wangdoo. As I am trying to relearn the game I am starting him at 1, but shouldn't take long to lvl him up. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. RKinFTL New Player

I'd like to add my character to your league. on the US PC server. Her name is Kwantum Kween. CR 100 so far, fairly new.
    • Like x 1
  3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Got ya both friended, will add you as soon as I see ya :)

Newest video:
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Hopefully new video tomorrow
  5. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

6. gryffon2 New Player

Made it to 30 and am at cp 89 currently. Saw you pinged me a couple days back, but by the time I replied you had logged. I am still available to join if there's spots open. :)
  7. Lucerne Active Player

How many active members do you have on PC and do you run PVP?
  8. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Not sure between PC and PS4, and no we don't run pvp.
  9. SpyderBite Active Player

How about in total? I have 4 toons I wouldn't mind adding to a large, established league.

Christy Crisis PS4, CR 338, 110 SP, Atomic/Tank
    Maxine Ammo PS4, CR 340, 110 SP, Munitions/DPS
    Dark Guano PS4, CR 304, ?? SP, Gadget/Troll

Thanks!
  10. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Well this is us https://wavedox.net/league/8590057473 I'm wouldn't say large, but we're very active, always maxing prestige and buffs etc. Been around for over 3 years now.

I'll add your toons and try to talk later.
    • Like x 1
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

No problem, I've been sick and not playing my usual amount. I'll try to message you again later today.
  12. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Welcome new members!
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Multiple videos in the pipeline!
  14. Quickick New Player

I am coming back from a 3 year break. I am starting out with new toons so that I can re-learn everything. Would love to join a league that can help with leveling, Giving advice, and is very social. I always played strictly dps so anyone willing to mentor me on any of the secondary roles would be amazing. I am open to learning any and all secondary roles. If you think your league would be a good fit for me let me know. I will repost here when I get my toons made. I look forward to hearing from you.
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

First of all, thank you for your service! We're happy to help with advice and teaching any power and/or role. However, we do not accept toons below level 30. Here's our requirements,

• Be an LGBTQ Ally (we have lots of straight members, too)
    • Be committed to reaching the end game
    • Be interested in achieving feats, and helping others to do so
    • Be at least 18 years old
    • Either use a mic, have a keyboard, or not mind being communicative through the PS4 interface
    • Be level 30. Higher CR is preferred, but not necessary
    • Be interested in exchanging advice and learning
    • Be courteous to other players, members and non-members alike

If that's you, I think we'd be a great fit!
    • Like x 1
  16. Quickick New Player

Thank you for the response I'm not sure how I missed the lvl 30 part. As soon as I hit 30 I will let you know,
    • Like x 1
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We did over 40k prestige yesterday. Fun and active.
  18. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Finally had some time to upload!
  19. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Another intro video later today
  20. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Always adding cool people. We can help with gameplay, just bring the awesome you.