Game is very unforgiving with accidental vendor purchases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SlimTortilla, Oct 14, 2021.

1. SlimTortilla New Player

Hello all, today i was doing my weekly bounties and was in atlantis trying to access the vendor and repair my gear. For some odd reason the vendor screen wasnt popping up and my character was stuck. I clicked x and multiple other buttons attempting to move my character and it took about 15 seconds for the vendor screen to finally appear and as soon as the screen popped i had purchased a moonstone material, which i have no need for, due to the clicking of buttons that happened prior to screen popping up. I have had issues like these in the past and have never written about it or submitted a ticket because i figured “it is what it is” but now with source marks being such a crucial part of the game, i dont want to let this one go. We have the “show vendor verification” option in our settings and yet it only applies to certain things like support role gear. I say please give us the option to return our items to the vendor in game before it is collected or equipped for a full refund or to at least let the “show vendor verification” option in our settings be applied to almost everything that we purchase.
    • Like x 3
  2. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I've had this happen multiple times, it's very frustrating. I'm meticulously careful now when purchasing anything because of how buggy and glitchy the system can be.

I'd love if we could have some sort of 30 seconds buyer's remorse system implemented. Where if you purchase a piece of gear or anything on a vendor for that matter, you can trade it back for the amount you paid for, within 30 seconds of purchasing. I don't see how this could be abused but I also don't know the intricacies behind putting a system like that in-game. Hopefully, it's feasible.
    • Like x 6
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

You must learn the virtue of patience young grasshoppa. All that dervish clipping got your fingers too fidgety! :p
    • Like x 2
  4. SlimTortilla New Player

Lmao thanks for the bump though
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I think everyone has a similar story. Would love a return feature. I remember when I first started playing and spent all my coins on the wrong gear. Took forever to grind it all out again and really got close to giving up. Things are a lot more clear these days but I still hear about similar things happening with new player league mates
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Good idea.
    • Like x 1